Editing Satellite Names

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Is there a way to edit a satellite name? While adding a satellite, I misspelled the name. I want to rename it.
Oh, another question on the issue of adding satellites. Would adding satellites mess up my Ultra?
What I am doing is this: I am programming my Ultra to accept two LNBFs, one is C Band (5150) and the other is Ku (10750) which is on the dish using SG2100.
The C Band is operated by my 4DTV 922. The C2 LNBF has a dual output: one to AZBox and the other to the 922.
When I go to AZBox Ultra setup, I would do the Ku first, programming the setup for the bird, and scan. Then this is where it get crazy. When I set the C Band section, it seems to overwrite (or override) all my settings I did on the Ku. :(
So I figure I may need to add another satellite, except to add the "C" for the same satellite the Ku is set up on.
Am I doing this right? If any body had this problem and got it done right, please let me know.
Forgive me if I asked on a thread on this, I am really stomped! :confused:
BTW, on the DiSEcQ switch, port 1 is Ku and Port 2 is C Band.

I THINK I see where I may have messed up, after looking at a diagram on a motorized/diseqc switch, I remember this:
I put my diseqc switch near my Ultra, the C Band LNBF is on Port one while the Ku (With the SG2100 motor feeding thru the cable) is on Port 2.
The diagram show that the Ultra should be hooked straight to the SG2100, to the REC input and the diseqc switch should be after the LNB output.
I hope that is what the problem was. Will know tomorrow after Church.