EHD Recordings...........Bye Bye?

Parlyle

Pub Member/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 16, 2004
West Central Wisconsin

I just replaced my 2nd Hopper w/Sling in my Family Room. ( The EHD recordings were ok with the 1st Hopper/Sling ) I have another Hopper in my Living Room. In living room and family room I also have EHD's that have recordings from the 722's that were there before the Hoppers. Each are 2T. I can access the Living Room EHD from that Hopper, but not the Family Room Hopper. It just says that the recordings were done on another dish account and it has to erase all recordings to work with this Hopper. It's been all the same account all the time. Am I screwed for the recordings on that Family Room Hopper EHD? I did loose all the recordings I had on the 1st Family Room Hopper when I replaced it. I had too many to transfer to my EHD. I am not a really happy camper with Dish now...............
If there are similar posts within this forum, I apologize for not finding them. I am on a time constraint and looking for them would not be possible at this time.
Thanks for any responses.

Lyle

Contact DIRT, request a "hit" for the new receiver.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Contact DIRT, request a "hit" for the new receiver.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

I haven't had the pleasure of trying to request the DIRT contributors yet, so I don't know how to contact them. Do they monitor this thread?
Thanks for the suggestion.

Lyle

DIRT does scan through threads but the best way to get in touch with them is by sending one of them a PM.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I haven't had the pleasure of trying to request the DIRT contributors yet, so I don't know how to contact them. Do they monitor this thread?
Thanks for the suggestion.

Lyle
NO, they can not and do not monitor every thread. Go to bottom of Forum page, look for logged in members in RED...send a PM.

NO, they can not and do not monitor every thread. Go to bottom of Forum page, look for logged in members in RED...send a PM.

I did PM a DIRT rep, Becki, and I haven't had a response since I gave my account # and phone. I was waiting to hear from them. I hope that the request doesn't get lost. I sure could use the use of those EHD's.
Thanks for the responses...........

Lyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts