Elementary

Okay, while it's to see Bell return to action in the field (I'll assume his arm injury has improved considerably) who and the hell concocted the horrible title of this episode? Is this mean to be a funny play on the title "The Hound of the Baskervilles"? Yikes!

So I finally gave up on this show. It gets too convoluted and the principal characters are no longer interesting to me, just annoying.

I have to agree. I am thinking that I will archive next season and only watch if I hear it gets good.

I think the problem about this show is that it is a bit repetitive and it doesn't portray the Sherlock Holmes element. Sherlock is supposed to solve the crimes based on what he sees and thinks. This show portrays him as a man of luck instead of reasoning. I tried to get into this show earlier this season but I never caught onto it.

The show has really gone downhill this year, IMO. And in the last one, Sherlock was practically whispering the whole time. Hard to understand what he was saying.

The show has really gone downhill this year, IMO. And in the last one, Sherlock was practically whispering the whole time. Hard to understand what he was saying.

Thanks for mentioning that, at one point I thought is it just me or now he´s whispering the whole time ?

Whispering and mumbling,glad I 'm not the only one getting annoyed by it.
Another thing turning me off this season,across the entire cbs line up,is the seemingly massive infusion of touchy feely bs.Not to mention some of the technical fantasies being employed to advance some of the writers various agendas.:cool:

Add me to the list that has been turning up the volume. I hope a competitor comes up with some alternative programming. When do we see Charlie Chan reincarnated, he also used his brain to solve mysteries.

Last edited:
At one point watching the last episodes I had the impression that now Watson also whispers when talking to Sherlock, but at least (or at least it seems to me) that she doesn´t when talking to other people.

Battle of The Classic Cars On History Channel

AMC's Humans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts