Elementary

I´ll also check back on them, but if I find episodes with more nonsense about Mycroft sleeping with Watson, or little drones, or as mentioned above Holmes whispering that may turn me off.

I watched all of last season. But, I think I will save this season until I have nothing else to watch. It no longer is something I like to watch every week.

Next Episode: S03, E01

Thursday, October 30, 2014

"Enough Nemesis to Go Around":
After being fired by MI6, Holmes returns to America in hope of resuming his work with the NYPD -- with a new apprentice.

S~

That was me.:biggrin

There you are. I remembered the quote, but couldn´t quite remember who posted it. :oldwink

lliu_gl_23aug12_rex_b.jpg

Reactions: KAB
Nice shoes! Wonder if she gets to keep them, or part of her salary.

Given who she is and on a popular show, I suspect her entire wardrobe is donated by various companies hoping she will wear it, and she can keep whatever she likes (if not I am sure they would donate another copy to her just to hope the paparazzi takes a picture of her in it).

Makes sense, wondered about that, coudn´t find much in a quick search, but I found this

Watson wears clothes from a lot of stores that we all shop in, like Zara, J. Crew and H&M. Sometimes we’ll use a couple of pieces from department stores like Barneys and Bloomingdale’s,” says Hofherr of mixing less expensive pieces with higher-priced things from brands like All Saints and Rag & Bone. “I know that the trend this year was bright colors, but they’re not very TV-friendly, especially on a crime drama, so I use most of these brands because the clothes are fashionable but not too trendy

ELEMENTARY-STYLE-02_510x380.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)