Elementary

Next Episode: S03, E10

Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Seed Money":
As Kitty searches for a teenage runaway, Sherlock and Watson investigate the murder of a brilliant bioengineer; Joan makes a decision that she fears will impact Sherlock negatively.

S~

It's starting to get tedious. Holmes is predictable, and he spends 10 minutes in every episode prying into other people's lives. The cases haven't been very compelling lately either.

Agreed, I also think it´s waste of time to ventilate Holme´s addiction recovery particulars as well as Watson´s sex life, I´m interested in solving cases, not in any of the character´s personal life.

Sounds like Watson will be leaving and Kitty will replace her
Well, she already left. But now she is folding her own business and going to work for Ins. company but can still work cases with Sherlock.

The way this sereis
Well, she already left. But now she is folding her own business and going to work for Ins. company but can still work cases with Sherlock.

The way this series is going I´d rather watch Watson´s own show than watch Sherlock and Kitty.

Agreed. The producers and CBS need to do so *ss kicking to get the show back on track, or let it just keep limping till it dies.

The second season for a series often is the make or break year, with the series hitting its stride in the third year, if it survives. Don't know why this is so, but seems to be the case most of the time.

Hopefully it will with Kitty out of the picture.

Now there´s some hope, after I caught up watching last episode, it does look like Kitty is gone for good, and then Watson (from the Lucy Liu fashion show :D) is no longer with her former employer, I´d like to see Watson working some cases on her own.

I think this show is getting old for me, or I´m getting too old for the show, I watched last night´s episode, but it really didn´t grab my attention.

Havent´watched the Lucy Liu fashion show in a while,;)
I still have several episodes to go through but I just don´t feel like it.
I guess I have just given up on this one.

Reactions: boba
Lucy Liu is really the only reason I watch this show any more... If only one of these days I could summon up the strength to delete the timer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)