Email from Azbox ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

B.J.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Western Maine
Did anyone else get an email from admin@azboxhd.es ?
I got this email, but it's in Spanish, and while I have had a course in Spanish, it was back in 1959, so I don't remember much.

Anyway, I was hoping that someone who understands Spanish can interpret. It says:

Hola a todos,

Anoche actualizamos el foro a una nueva version de vbulletin y ya esta
operativo para que puedas disfrutar de las nuevas funciones.

Algunos usuarios nos han comunicado que estan teniendo problemas a la
hora de entrar, si es este tu caso, borra las cookies de tu navegador y
ya podras entrar facilmente.

Un saludo y te esperamos con mas ganas y novedades que nunca

Seems to be talking about new functions and/or problems, perhaps at their web page, since they're also talking about cookies. Possibly suggesting clearing old cookies???

I went to the web page, and I'm not sure, but it seems to be about half in English and half in Spanish. I can't remember if it used to be that way or not, but I seem to remember understanding more of it when I went there before.

using babelfish you get the jist of the post

Hello to all, Last night we updated the forum to a new version of vbulletin and already this operative one so that you can enjoy the new functions. Some users have communicated to us who estan having problems at the time of entering, if it is this your case, flock the cookies of your navigator and already podras to enter easily. A greeting and we waited for with but desire and new features to you that never

Well, if you are going to "FLOCK THE COOKIES" of my navigator, that's okay with me, but I want it known that I am one of those "that never"! So whatever you and my navigator do with the cookies, please don't do it on the job or in the cockpit and don't put the cookies back in the jar when you are done (just out of courtesy for others mind you).......

And NO FIG NEWTONS! :rant:

RADAR

Well, already Iceberg posted a translation but .... 2 is better than one , no? lol

Hello to all.

Last night we updated the forum to a new version of Vbulletin and it is already operative so you can enjoy the new functions.

Some users have communicated us they are having problems at the time of entering, if that is your case, erase the cookies of your navigator and then you could enter easily.

Cheers and we hope to see you with more desire and new features than ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts