email from Dish

sam1070

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 2, 2014
yakima wa
Do offers like this quickly gif existing customers I just got this ensafter j laid my Dish Bill uploading from phone

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 500
The key, to me, is the '35th Anniversary' part. Dish hasn't been in business that long. I'd consider it spam....

Pretty good intro offer with the one year of multisport or Netflix, though one of there advantages state no DVR fees?

oh darn i was hopping current customers could get the deal would dirt be able to help if possible i looked i never saw anything on the term and conditions or anything t like that that it only for new customers if one of yall would be willing to chat into dish and Se what they say i am not off work for another four hours otherwise i would do it myself

oh darn i was hopping current customers could get the deal would dirt be able to help if possible i looked i never saw anything on the term and conditions or anything t like that that it only for new customers if one of yall would be willing to chat into dish and Se what they say i am not off work for another four hours otherwise i would do it myself
I looked at the terms and conditions and i didnt see "new customers only" anywhere. Usually that is the case but i dont think so here. I think they are trying to lock in existing customers for 2 more years.We will have to see what dirt says. If it is only for new customers they need to put that on the site and in the ads or they will be getting a bunch of irate callers.

I don't know whether existing customers can get that deal or not. I do know that it's the new promotional offer for new customers.

You are right - it doesn't explicitly say "new customers only" like they usually do. And it is weird they would send the e-mail to an existing customer. The only things I see that would make me think it is for new customers only is that it mentions free installation, the offer is based off of a credit check, and activation fees are based off of credit qualifications. When I see activation and the credit checks, to me that says new customer.

Reactions: JSheridan
well i just called in and had the most clue less rep rep in the history of dish he knew about te offer but could not tell me is it only for new customers or existing customer was on hold while he asked his supervisor sup comes on says he will have to get back to md on this ad he sup just called me back saying he going to have to escalate me because to he does not know either

i am going to o wait for dirt to get back to me as it is a fruitless exercise calling the call center however i was told by the supervisor that " It was sent to all our customers" so it would be valid for all customers i would imagine as that what supervisor just old me however when i asked to be put on the new promo he was clueless how to do it so i am assuming it a new deal that they are still tring to work the bugs out

It's only for new customers... so they get no dvr fee and the 2nd year they pay the same price they did the fist year . I even said to the rep it doesn't state new customers only. They said it's only for new accounts.

Reactions: JSheridan
Looks like they have been working on the page. There is now a landing page where you click on whether you want to see the 1st year offer or the 2 year offer.

Attachments

• Dish Website.jpg
    Dish Website.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 344
No Dvr fees? Sounds like a great deal! Almost like in early 2002 when you could get a 501 dvr for no dvr fees. Sounds like DISH is really trying to attract new subs with those deals . The same deal I 've been advocating for years.

Just read through all the terms and conditions. Says is $20/month ETF fee. That is new customers only. Existing customers do a DIU and have a $10/month ETF.

i am going to o wait for dirt to get back to me as it is a fruitless exercise calling the call center however i was told by the supervisor that " It was sent to all our customers" so it would be valid for all customers i would imagine as that what supervisor just old me however when i asked to be put on the new promo he was clueless how to do it so i am assuming it a new deal that they are still tring to work the bugs out
Well, I did not receive it, so it was not sent to every customer. Now, if Dish would offer a two-year price lock on Welcome Pack with no DVR fee, I would take that deal in a split-second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts