email from Dish

Ask a rep. DIRT, call in, chat in. Anything really. It requires a new commitment, but is just for the equipment. They may have some specials, however, like free premiums but that is not really part of the DIU

So without turning this into warzone material I checked out the dish website and while of course they do have some favorable advertising as they all do they do provide some detailed info, even pointing out channels other providers have in there packages that dish does not

Isn't this False Advertising?
No, it has simply been sent to someone who ineligible. I get offers all the time for >20Mbps DSL but all I can get is 512K due to my circumstances (25,000 wire feet from the CO).

That said, talking of the Hopper and "no DVR fee" in the same ad is questionable.

I'm on America's Top 200 is that package better? I'm so lost with all the new programming
NO...it is 120 plus music channels. Which is what i have. Without 200, only two channels I miss (BBCA and TCM).

No, it has simply been sent to someone who ineligible. I get offers all the time for >20Mbps DSL but all I can get is 512K due to my circumstances (25,000 wire feet from the CO).

That said, talking of the Hopper and "no DVR fee" in the same ad is questionable.
I would say it is but that just my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)