email replay from Charles Dolan ...

aboyne

Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
email reply from Charles Dolan ...

While surfing around for voom/dolan/comcast I came across an email address for Charles Dolan at voom.com and, as just a hoot, send the following email:

"Keep it alive, somehow, please keep it alive. How can I help …. I believe in it."

I expected the same reply I get from every email I have ever sent to any management at any company ..... nothing!

However, 2 hours later I received the following reply:

"Thank you for your encouraging message. We're working on it."

I was shocked, even if it is an automated response or an assistant - it is still a response!!! When do we ever get those in these days of no customer service anywhere anymore.

This may be old news on this board, maybe other have had the same happen, but I was definatley encouraged.

dolan email address ...

i debated putting the email address in the post, because i didn't know how many emails he would get and didn't want him to get so flooded that he wouldn't answer any more.

I guess in hindsite, I should have thought that this is a pretty responsible forum with a specific interest and that he would get overwhelmed - only support.

I DID get the address from hdtvtechno's website in the above post.

I also recieved a response from Chuck. ############ Old news yes, but still encouraging.

James didnt reply. #############

because thats not james's email address its ############ but dont expect him to respond

Please do not post personal emails of Cablevision executives. Or any other personal emails for that matter. Posting an email addresses of a person without his/her permission is not good regardless of the purpose.

LOL, ok. Well. I got the email address from this forum and used it. Now I am told no email addresses. Hmmm.... Ok. You could have removed the addresses from the post and not deleted the post :p

Ilya said:
Please do not post personal emails of Cablevision executives. Or any other personal emails for that matter. Posting an email addresses of a person without his/her permission is not good regardless of the purpose.
I would go further to say that DO NOT send more messages directly to Mr. Dolan. Flooding his inbox doesn't do any good. Let the man spend his time figuring out how to save VOOM instead of reading messages. ;)
Instead post at: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=44089

Walter L. said:
I would go further to say that DO NOT send more messages directly to Mr. Dolan. Flooding his inbox doesn't do any good. Let the man spend his time figuring out how to save VOOM instead of reading messages. ;)
Instead post at: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=44089

the email that got posted was for james not charles, i dont think james is trying to save voom more like sell it.

SactoCal said:
You could have removed the addresses from the post and not deleted the post :p
Ok. As you wish! ;)

Ilya said:

Ilya, nice sig to go with that post. :)

-John

If it wasn't his one of his email addresses, why didnt it bounce? And BTW, I also sent it to his CableVision address. No response there also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts