Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I know that'll make Iafirebuff happy :)

KCBU now has Emergency! on at 4:00 central

well at least I did one good thing while unemployed...I made Larry's day :)

checked titantv and its on there 5 days a week

I have almost every episode on DVD, BUT I LOVE the fact that I can get it OTA on Sat/Suns and now via satellite :) Reminds of when I was a kid and used to watch it in its primetime slot :)

I remember that show from when I was a kid. I remember that big suitcase phone they used to break out and talk to the hospital or dispatch.

We only had three or four local analog vhf channels back in those days, so it was a big treat to watch "Emergency".

Watched it when I was a kid on Good Old NBC back in the day. What happened to TV???? Was looking at KCBU's new lineup looks good.

AHHHH, the good old days! We gat 2 channels in good, one only when the neighbor was not on his cb radio and if I put enough tinfoil on the rabbit ears we got public tv. Luckily EMERGENCY! was on one of the "good" channels. I lived for that show - my father was a firefighter so I naturally LOVED EMERGENCY! :)

Lots of good shows on KCBU. A big change from all the infomercials they were playing about two weeks ago. Don't miss out on
It Takes A Thief
Magnum P.I.
The Rockford Files
Gunsmoke
Marcus Welby M.D.
Simon and Simon
Baretta
etc

I still can't find
Alias Smith and Jones
My Three Sons
The Partridge Family
on any of the Ku RTN channels. Hopefully they will be added in the next programming changes.

I've been lucky enough to have "Emergency!" on my local OTA, RTN since last January and I have been recording them.

I'm still waiting on Adam 12. We can only hope.:rolleyes:

Maybe RTNVille should have a wish list.

Lots of good shows on KCBU....
I still can't find
Alias Smith and Jones
My Three Sons
The Partridge Family
on any of the Ku RTN channels. Hopefully they will be added in the next programming changes.

Saw an ad on one of the RTN channels about Alias Smith and Jones coming/being on, sorry don't recall which channel it was. Also see that Beaver is on too...

The show was never that popular in its initial run---probably because it was on against All in The Family. So it is not often rerun. Glad tos ee its fans geta chance to see it

Saw an ad on one of the RTN channels about Alias Smith and Jones coming/being on, sorry don't recall which channel it was. Also see that Beaver is on too...

I noticed last night that 3 episodes of Leave it to Beaver and 2 episodes of McHales's Navy were on WBLU...which was a pleasant surprise when surfing around. I had not see McHale's Navy for quite some time.

--Clint--

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)