emergency retailer chat?

jeffwtux said:
Ok, HD content is not a topic that is worthy of an EMERGENCY RETAILER Charlie Chat. First of all that is not an EMERGENCY, an announcement regarding Indian channels affects more people. Secondly, programming announcements aren't a retailers #1 concern and are usually announce first to the customers. The equipment required for any new programming and the associated promos are the retailers #1 concern. This won't be about new HD programming announcements. That's not an emergency.

Jeff as I have said before, I have no idea why they call them Emergency Chats other then it not being a regular scheduled Retailer Charlie Chat, but when I talk to people from Dish they also call them emergency chats.

Dish will have to learn the hard way. He will not get that many DHA customers like he did DHP customers, especially when the retailers are on the hook for 12 months instead of 8 next month. I would expect to see some retailers make some changes on what type of customers they sell to.

A lot of retailers could see this coming, at least with the 12 month backcharge period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)