emergency retailer chat?

Dealers are unhappy about the new DHA Plan. The retailers are on the string for a year is a DHA customer cancels within a year. They have a right to be upset.

Plus I am sure Dish is scambling after the letter I posted from DirecTV.

We will have coverage of all the information that is of importance to you the consumer here tommorow as it happens, live, plus our Chat Room will be open as well. :D

This is what is gonna happen, Charlie will get on there and say that they don't have anymore 811's, they will never have anymore 811's, if you signed up and have been charged but don't have it you'll never get it, and his plan to take over the world one sorry un-fulfilled 811 cusomter at a time is working to perfection :)

Good, now that I have an 811, be nice to see some more HD content. Hope Charlie gets his act together on this!

Actually the next chat was scheduled for February. Charlie requested this special chat. (Anytime Charlie calls a Chat thats non scheduled for some reason they call it an emergency chat... I don't know why though)

No you Didn't.

I was actually thinking of sending Uncle Rupert a can of gas so that the flames are higher on Charlie Butt (Maybe that will kick him into gear again) :D

I only bought an 811, because the inference was that Dish was going to add more HD to the HD package. I finally got the 811, but the HD package that I bought is not worth $10 a month. We want more HD in the HD package NOW!

Jerry, please don't take this the wrong way.

People got the first HD Channels and they wanted more.

New HD Channels were added... People were happy for like 45 minutes... Then they wanted more HD Channels...

No matter how many HD channels are up there many HD fans will not be satisfied they will still want more HD Channels.

It's like being a millionare, you may have a lot of money but you still want more.

Truth of the matter is you can never get enough of a good thing. :D

Give me $15 million cash and I will be happy with that :)

As of right now, I coudl use more HD channels,lol

Scott Greczkowski said:
Jerry, please don't take this the wrong way.

People got the first HD Channels and they wanted more.

New HD Channels were added... People were happy for like 45 minutes... Then they wanted more HD Channels...

No matter how many HD channels are up there many HD fans will not be satisfied they will still want more HD Channels.

It's like being a millionare, you may have a lot of money but you still want more.

Truth of the matter is you can never get enough of a good thing. :D

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! My thoughts exactly. I admit, once I get into the HD game, I sure would love to have access to Starz HD and TNT-HD, not to mention my local (SD) channels, but as long as I know I will get them eventually, that's fine with me. Have patience, because HD is getting more and more popular, and as it gets more popular, you will end up with more and more channels! :)

~Alan

So what happened??? I wasn't able to logon to the chat today. Anything that can be talked about or was it all dealer pricing issue??? Thanks

Sorry Scott, but to compare having HD with money is wrong. We are currently on HD minimum wage.

A better comparison may be; HD now is akin to sucking air from the keel of a capsized boat. You can never be content with that. :)

Ok then.

How about HD Content compaired to a group full of handfull naked women? :)

You still can't have enough.

Relax and enjoy what you have now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts