Encore HD not showing on channel map / guide !!

pavusdei

Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
:confused:It doesn't appear the Encore HD channel in my channel guide, i have a dsr 505. I can watch the new TLC HD that came out on the same day as Encore HD.

I called SC and they told me that Encore HD was only available for the West Coast (the address that i provided is from the East), but the thing that i don't understand is why does the channel is not showing on the guide, because The movie central channels are not available for the east but the DO appear on the channel guide, so i'm wondering if what i was told is the truth o maybe the operator didn't have a clue

The CSR was 100% correct. Encore Avenue (HD) is only available in the West.

In my guide, Movie Central and Encore Avenue do not show up.

The CSR was 100% correct. Encore Avenue (HD) is only available in the West.

In my guide, Movie Central and Encore Avenue do not show up.

That's interesting. I have an Eastern address and only Digital Basics, and Encore HD is showing up for me on 273 during the free preview (or are we talking about another channel?).

What receiver model do you have?

And are you able to watch the channel, or can you just see it in the guide?

Something is not right then...maybe *C did not make the proper change to the digital basic channel map...?

In the past, I have had to do a soft reset before some new channels have appeared. Push and hold front power button for 10 seconds then let go. Power light bars on front panel will flash upwards. Both of my 505's got the new channels without problems this time - we are on digital basic also.

Satboyz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)