Encore HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would assume Encore-HD is only available to subs with the Encore premium package but some are claiming to have it available on DishHD Absolute without the Encore package. Can anyone confirm this?

i think as long as you have at250 anything in there that goes hd you will get. you have a few encore channels just for having the 250

I subscribe to DishHD Absolute and got the 4 new channels last night and I have the Cinamax penny deal so I also have the new Actionmax channel. I dont subscibe to any other premium packages but none of the new HBO or Starz HD channels are shoing up in the red. I also am not showing Encore-HD. Is this stuff still a work in progress?

Yes, I have DishHD but do not subscribe to Encore package. I have this channel as well :)

+1

I do not get the SD version of encore but as of today i get the HD version!!
as much as folks like to put down dish for being cheap and stingy with channels...this is very cool!!!

of course with AT250 i was getting SD encore west which is the normal encore on west coast time delay...same content at a different time. but the HD version is a welcome addition!

i think as long as you have at250 anything in there that goes hd you will get. you have a few encore channels just for having the 250

True. But not that particular one. That is why so many were plesantly surprised.

Last edited:
The starz pack is how I get Encore HD with Absolute, but when I was going to quote the E* website in another thread about what pacakges encore e hd was IN, the logo for it is no longer on the either of their turbo gold package descriptions (here) and (here). Wonder if it was added to the gold pack at the last minute? Also, neither show CBS College sports. This morning the graphics where showing CBS College in the Bronze stand alone but not the bronze add on to AT100... guess the bugs are still getting worked out.

(edit: likewise Planet Green and Lifetime Movie Net.... meanwhile the ONE SD channel we got added to the absolute pack, Lifetime, is the only one mentioned in the channel line-ups, weird)

Last edited:
Encore HD is in the Gold Turbo HD pack.

Ooops....a lot has changed since yesterday.

CBS College has vanished from all 3 packages.
Big Ten has been added to Silver(and above).
Encore HD has vanished from Gold.

Planet Green is nowhere to be found on any of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)