Encore HD

When *E first put up the channels in the TurboHD add ons, in addition to the channels already mentioned they also showed the HD premiums in the AEP w/HD Gold pack, now they do not show them, and just show the same incomplete list of HD channels in AT150 w/HD Gold. Maybe E* will get these packages corrected in the next couple of days.
E* web site sucks anyway, it is also hard to find any info on the different DVR Advantage packs and add ons. If you go to the premium channel page, the only HD channels they list are the outdated 1 HD per premium package. Also on the page where you can download a pdf file with lists of channels and what package they are in is out dated and do not include any of the more recent additions.

Try rebooting you other 622 and if that does not work call them or do a chat online.

I feel like an idiot! I tried the reboot which didn't change anything. I then looked and saw I didn't have the HD mapdowns enabled on the 622 I didn't think I had Encore HD on. :eek: It stinks being over 50!

It would be nice if they would turn off the "bug" most of the time. I compared to a Starz recording and the bug was the obvious losing reason for not keeping the slightly smaller Encore one. (Bug = logo in lower right corner.)
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)