Encore HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jacob

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 24, 2005
I'm grandfathered into the old $4.00 a month Encore Package, getting just the 8 Encore channels, no Starz.

I noticed yesterday Encore HD (Channel 535) says channel not purchased. I get all the other Encore channels. Anyone else missing Encore HD from their package?

I did a reboot of the receiver twice, but still no Encore HD.

I'm grandfathered into the old $4.00 a month Encore Package, getting just the 8 Encore channels, no Starz.

I noticed yesterday Encore HD (Channel 535) says channel not purchased. I get all the other Encore channels. Anyone else missing Encore HD from their package?

I did a reboot of the receiver twice, but still no Encore HD.
try going to directv website and log in and refresh your receiver that might fix it. i had to to this to get hallmark movie channel and it worked.

They had it at one time cause I got it for my fatherinlaw specificly for encore westerns

You may have to sub to the current package to get it since many of the grandfathered packages do not include new channels.

I have been getting it since the 23rd of June or whenever it went HD. It just went black a couple of days ago.

Looks like I'll have to call DirecTV. Thanks for the input everyone.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)