EncoreHD and PlayboyHD are now showing in the VOOM guide.

GeneWildershair, glad to hear that is was in HD earlier and I hope they never show the SD feed again.

cyuhnke, I think your right about the quality tonight, I switch to DirectV and the Discovery HD feed looks better on D* tonight then Voom. Lets hope that it is just tonight and the qualtiy will be back to normal tomorrow.

I saw that Nooner show earlier today and the studio portion certainly was HD. The hosts were different though. For awhile there, I sure thought DHDT didn't look normal. Maybe I was just transfering my anger from Playboy and NFL-Network (my first ever football of any kind in HD experience). MAYBE I was wrong. Maybe DIRECTV just has better signal than VOOM. The beer will ease the pain . . . ahh.

When I was watching one of the Nooner shows earlier, when a caller called in, as soon as they put him on, you heard in the background in a womans voice "What do you think you're doing!?!?!" and the phone went dead. Aparently busted by the wife. It was pretty funny.

Night Calls 411 in HD and looking beautiful; Last night it seems that Voom lost some contrast, the reds were not bright at all. This morning the contrast is back to the level of HD on D*. :)

Taron1 said:
Night Calls 411 in HD and looking beautiful; Last night it seems that Voom lost some contrast, the reds were not bright at all. This morning the contrast is back to the level of HD on D*. :)

This is good news. I went to bed last night mad about this whole thing. But I can breath a little easier today and hopefully be able to watch some HD in Playboy...

Sean Mota said:
This is good news. I went to bed last night mad about this whole thing. But I can breath a little easier today and hopefully be able to watch some HD in Playboy...

Sean,

I think you saw only the first Nooner last night from 10:30-12:00. They had a second one on from 12:00 with a new couple that was in full 1080i from the studio. The clips were not HD, but the in studio shots were HD and stunning. This morning the Playboy shows are all in HD and fantastic. Night Calls 411 never looked so good.

Does anyone know what channel 563 is? The Info for PlayboyHD says something about an Adult Pack and visit 563 for more details but it's not in the Guide.

593 is a DirectV channel that you can order all 5 adult channels for Directv. The information is for Playboy entertainment on Direct, disregard for Voom.

Called to order Playboy and spent just 5 minutes on hold, and then got csr. I told her that I wanted to subscribe to Playboy and she replied, "I can handle that." We both had a good laugh after.

My wife who pays all the bills (as she earns much more than I do) gladly pays for my Voom subscription but balked at paying for Playboy. So I am going to write a check for $15/month to cover costs, which was her suggestion.

Saw some of Thrust (movie) this morning, and now being repeated again at noon, with Nooner (live in studio) shown in between. Does anyone have a link to Playboy daily schedule?

Called my wife and asked her to come home from work early today.

Shelly

What happened to EncoreHD?

I had it last night and watched Taxi Driver. Now its says to upgrade? Is this another one to pay for?

red ufo said:
What happened to EncoreHD?

I had it last night and watched Taxi Driver. Now its says to upgrade? Is this another one to pay for?

Click on VOOM or Favorite button then hit the watch button. I have seen this behavior. It will bring it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts