EncoreHD and PlayboyHD are now showing in the VOOM guide.

Let's see,just went downstairs to see...mines on..but but the picture on HBO Spirit stallion of the cimeron is so much nicer..:)

what i did see for the few minutes i was downstairs (where my HDTV is)was not an HD clip so i'll HAVE to check back tonight..tough huh

Well, they didn't prorate mine. I will just wait for Thursday. I am not holding on for another hour just for two more days of Playboy-HD. I waited this long, I can wait another couple of days. I would appreciate any reviews, however. I would like to know what I am waiting for. Is it really that good ?

i am not a charter member, but mine is prorated. The CSR said if you cancel, you'll also get the prorated, unused portion of your subription refunded.

No kidding on the wait....I called and put them on speaker phone at work then I got busy then I just looked at my caller id display and it said I have been on the phone 92 mins....LOL I just droped the call....I just forgot I was still waiting for someone.

rang1995 said:
Sean: Long wait today on the phone for CSR's..candy might melt,flowers wilt :)

Candy is good... Flowers look better than ever it only took 20 minutes and kids are going to sleep soon and I just saw a couple of naked body on my 60" screen. They all playing in swimming pool... PLAYBOY-HD IS ON :dev Let the fun and review start...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts