Encryption and the loss of channels or a W/F.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FaT Air

HOA Free Zone
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
97W 48N
Is anyone planning on purchasing service so a lost wild feed is again available on their "tube"? (guess that may 'date' me, maybe should have said: 1080p video monitor or screen or ?)

No! i'm still holding out. I just won't be watching my favorite football team very much anymore. They made the Big Time, and now us commoners don't matter anymore. Too bad. Cause it's the small town atmosphere and comaradery that got them there. Now they'll just be another Football Team that I don't watch.

I did that the summer of last year. I got tired of waiting for the HITS (4DTV) channels never to return and moved on. I tried to fill in the gaps with feeds, etc and finally made the switch.

The Motorola boxes disconnected forever.

Is anyone planning on purchasing service so a lost wild feed is again available on their "tube"? (guess that may 'date' me, maybe should have said: 1080p video monitor or screen or ?)
Last year, I started with an MLB TV sub, streaming over the internet. When Peachtree TV went encrypted, it was the last straw. Now I can watch anything "out of market" all summer. Quality is inferior, but it's better quality than MLB SD from DirectV . :(

Anole said:
Now seems the time to flush 'em for a good cash return. :)
$300? $400? $500?

I agree 100%.

I sold my dsr-922 last week.

Their will NEVER be any new channels on the old platform.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts