enigma2 rc12 and neutrino hd have been released.

LOL. I guess by your logic above number of posts = knowledge ? ;P If that was the case I'd be posting 24/7 :) I hope the screen shots satisfy your curiosity enough to try it but if not thats fine too.

I honestly don't see, what degree of satellite TV knowledge you demonstrated by posting some screenshots of software, developed by a 3-d party, and not even posted by your own initiative? I failed to see any analytics either - something that comes straight from your own mind and experience, that explains detail comparative advantages of using this soft in favor of factory FW. Neither you shown its dynamics - some proof that it becomes notably better over a short time span, while AZBox FW is frozen in time. My best guess is, you're hardly able to offer such analytics. :)

Is that why you seems to be so eager to assault other members - to compensate for qualities you don't have? :D I don't see anyone here asking your advice what they need to do. Your statements are irrelevant and insulting. Show me a single post of yours (I'm truly curious) that has a notable value for other members - apart from the above screenshots that someone else suggested to post. And yes, number of posts in a forum is one of several indicators smart enough people usually pay attention to.

Last edited:
zamar23 my good friend, thanks for the kind words and self serving analysis. Whenever you do decide to install E2, I'm sure you will find plenty of help.

Is the motor positioning working better with Engima 2? Can it save different satellite positions and move to the satellites when changing channels? Now I have problem with this when using the official FW so it would be interesting to hear if it's more stable with Enigma 2. Thank you for any help and leads.

I have not had any motor position issues with E2 similar to those with factory firmware. While there are many advantages, including being a more responsive UI, E2 is still missing a blindscan plug-in so you might consider this first.

should be noted that e2 has left the rc phase and gone to 1.0. i tried it oujt last night but forgot my dish settings. haha. cant comment.

crackt out,.

mr3p,

It would be interesting to install this version. I have Azbox Premium HD Plus, would it work to install it on my box? I googled a bit but I am not 100% sure of how to install. Could you please list the steps of how to install, which image is best and so on? I read I need some other program to do it from my PC and that it changes the filesystem. So, is it easy to reset the box later if I wish?

I am quite new to this so I appreciate your help,

Thank you!

emm200,
While the most recent release of E2 is stable and has a more responsive GUI than factory firmware, there is still no blindscan plugin which is why I'm still not recommended it be installed instead of factory firmware for Ultra and Premium+ users. Given your comments that you are "quite new to this," I think you would be better served by waiting just a bit. If you are convinced that you want to experiment, the installation is actually quite easy and only requires that your Azbox have a network connection via ethernet cable and that you have a PC running windows on the network. Installation instructions are included with the install file.

My suggestion would be to wait just a bit as the next version of SPAZE team build of E2 will probably includ english and more closely resembles factory firmware layout but retains features/functions of E2. Here is a brief video (not mine) if you want to see and link to download if you can't wait.

YouTube - ?Enigma2 Azbox hd Spaze Team image 1.0 Mediacenter and Tv?‏

RTi Enigma 2 Project for AzBox HD

Thanks for the info! I will try to get my dish working with my new TM-2600 motor first. If it's not working I might try to install E2. But I agree, better to wait for a stable version so I am not in a hurry for E2... yet... :) But it seems really interesting.

I guess I'll try this stuff out on the Elite this weekend. My understanding is that it doesn't overwrite the factory firmware? Kind of like dual/multiple OS booting?

johnnynobody said:
I guess I'll try this stuff out on the Elite this weekend. My understanding is that it doesn't overwrite the factory firmware? Kind of like dual/multiple OS booting?

well kinda. you install enigma2 on the DOM and the you can install factory software to a usb drive. boot enigma by removing usb drive and boot factory by plugging in usb drive.

crackt out,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)