Enter Here To Win: 1.2 Meter Dish And Stand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I use sadouns site quite a bit and keep tabs on their ebay items for sale.

I really need a new FTA dish. I took mine down to change LNB's and backed into my Winegard with the lawnmower and bent it... :rolleyes: I haven't tried to fix it and this would be a perfect replacement... :up

Have read lots of posts, and of course you learn huge amounts of relevant information that way. However, I dont think I have asked anybody in particular.

I recently bought my system (bought a 36" dish from Sadoun, thanks Sadoun, it was the least expensive I found), however I haven't set it up yet, since I don't have TIME. hopefully, I will this weekend.

I still would like to win the 1.2 dish you are giving away, in spite of having just bought one.:D

Regards,

C

I have ordered many items from Sadoun, good service and fast shipping.. and almost bought this same 1.2dish when he had the 25% off sale a few months ago.

Sadoun.. hook me up with a free 1.2 + stand, and I don't mind shelling out the cost of shipping.. Many thanks.

I learned tips on how to properly install a FTA dish. The information available from Sadoun has made it much easier to find what I need to get started with FTA.

I would love to win this dish, so I can finally start enjoying FTA.

Last edited:
thanks for all the help sadoun and satguys. i would love to have a nice 1.2 dish and stand i would gladly paid to have it shipped. thank hubba

I think Sadoun is America's best FTA Store , the Installation instructions offered thru the site were very helpfull in setting up, Satguys support was the icing on the cake.

If I won, I would make a detour when coming back from Florida next month and stop at their showroom to pick it up, already thought about it, place on car,or take out of carton, put in trunk, squeeze into back seat .

Good luck to all.

1.2 meter dish giveaway

It would be great to have a bigger dish and better reception for my fta channels. Sadoun gives great info on lattitude and longitude and how to skew your lnbs for installation and reception of the fta channels. They have a great store with a variety of much needed items for the fta'ers out there, as well as for dishnetwork subscribers. Many thanks for your generosity in this giveaway.

I have learned it all from here!

For years, I have been looking for a good satellite website that could answer some of my many questions about directions, LNB's, FTA's, Signal and receive strengths, and most of all, "How to just plain and simple, get good reception on my tv from my satellite dish.: This site has done it all for me. I keep coming back here after being away for 6 months and still find the same down to earth guys answering my questions! Keep it up guys, your no.1 in my computer! One more thing, if I won this dish, the outcome would be endless for me!

I'm new to FTA, but what I have learned here is that there are a lot of choices for FTA equipment. fortunately, there is a lot of very useful information on both the Sadoun site and here at the satellite guys site. Thanks to these sites, I've narrowed my choices down to Fortec Mercury II, Pansat 3500, or Coolsat 5000. Component out is a big feature for me.

I will install a 120cm dish for it's improved gain and the fact that I may be able to recieve some CBand with it, in addition to FTA.

Winning this 120cm would really kick me in the butt on my new hobby.

Pete

I learned about multiple LNBF mounts and the difference between Ku band and C Band. I am still learning and have a long way to go.

I use sadoun's website to find my dish angles and azimuth all the time. It has been very helpful and nice, thats where I always go when I am installing dishes in different places.. and I would love to win because I never won a Big price

I have a Pansat 2700A with a Dish 500 and a Dish Pro LNBF. I would like to get Fortec 120 CM to found out what more could I get with it.

I used a pic from Saddun's site as an idea to make my platform for my dish and there is probably room for another one.

I would like to win this dish for my son and his family who recently moved and are trying to cut costs, so at this time they have no tv service at all. FTA would be great for them.

In support of OTARD, I plan on landscaping my front yard with statues, waterfalls, and many mini-dishes (18-20"). It would be nice to have a 4 footer, upside down and tilted backwards to function as the Mother Dish, a functional Dish Antenna, a Bird Bath, and advertisement for Sadoun. Of course, "SADOUN" will need to be printed/painted upside down so the cars passing by could read it.

However, I think "zazu" could use the dish more than me; so if I win, ask "zazu" if he can pick it up and/or pay shipping and let him have it.

Keep up the good work, and I'm glad you're open on Saturdays.

Last edited:
With the help of the information and support here and at Sadoun, I was able to start a very interesting hobby and now I have almost as many dishes in the backyard as my wife has in the kitchen cabinet. :D

One more dish, especially a big one, would really be helpful in my pursuit of this hobby. I could donate the old primestar dish to another local enthusiast and help them get started.

Sadoun Member helped me set up my QPH031 LNB dish problem! Also walked me through set up of the Power Settings and what the LO Freq should have been for the Linear side scan of birds! I am a new FTA guy and they helped out setting up my system to start watching! They was very quick also in the reply on this site when I asked the question! They are only 2 hours away from me and I plan to visit the showroom soon the next time I take my kids to Cosi! Thanx Sadoun Satellite Sales for the reply to my question when I asked it!

I would like to win this dish to increase my choices and add to my antenna farm. This site and it's sponsors have always been the best and most helpful.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts