ENTER HERE: Win a C Band Dish & LNB from SatelliteAV!(Contest Over)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I need a new 8 footer to complete my satellite triple play honey, I have one C-band dish for the Atlantic Ocean viewing, one for the Gulf of Mexico viewing and the new one for Pacific Ocean viewing. What honey?? Why cann't I use one dish for all 3, oh honey, the answer to that question is to complicated to explian to you. You wouldn't understand what I said. Ya, real difficult to explain. Yes I really want the third dish. I can have it. Thanks honey.

Wife: What is that in the back yard?

Me: That's that new dish we talked about a month or so ago.

Wife: I don't remember that!:confused:

Me: See, you never listen to me when I talk to you, too busy watching 'Eastenders'

Wife: Oh, what am I gonna do with you?

Me: Well, maybe paying attention to what I say might help.

Wife: You know not to disturb me when I'm watching 'Eastenders'

Me: What ever! I guess it's too late now :D .

Wife: Another dish?, it looks like earthstation Mars around here!

Me: Wonderfull sight isn't it:)

Bigger dish means more channels

Bigger? What do you mean bigger?

It will be bigger than our 36 inch dish that we now have.

So why will it be bigger?

It will mean more channels for you, the kids, for all of us.

Well... as long as we get more channels then, OK go ahead.

Thanks honey.

Hey woman. We're getting another dish. What you mean, we have too many already. I told you never to say that! <POW> Now get up off the floor and cook my dinner.

Folks these have been GREAT!

The thread is now closed so we can pick a winner!

Our thanks to SatellieAV.COM for this great giveaways!

This had to be the most fun contest where have ever had, some of the enteries had me laughing so hard!

Thanks again to SatellieAV for the great giveaway! Thank you all for entering!

A winner is me!

I couldn't believe I won! I'm right in the middle of restoring an arcade game and haven't been around here for a couple weeks. Thanks to SatelliteAV and satelliteguys.us

Ironically, I never told my wife about the contest. I think I'll keep it a secret and let the big packages just sort of show up. :shh

I'll post a full review of the equipment (with pics) and review of the services received from SatelliteAV once I receive everything.

I couldn't believe I won! I'm right in the middle of restoring an arcade game and haven't been around here for a couple weeks. Thanks to SatelliteAV and satelliteguys.us

Ironically, I never told my wife about the contest. I think I'll keep it a secret and let the big packages just sort of show up. :shh

I'll post a full review of the equipment (with pics) and review of the services received from SatelliteAV once I receive everything.

Cool congrats.

Thanks to everyone who handed in their essay.... There are so many creative SatelliteGuys and I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!!!!!

Congratulations to Das Hammer! We have already prepared your GEOSATpro 2.4 meter prime focus dish and LNBF. It will be shipped tomorrow.

Matt has choosen to include the GEOSATpro C/KU LNBF for his system. We look forward to hearing about his new C and Ku band finds.

Matt, how about writing an essay on how your wife really reacts to your new toy!!! LOL!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts