Enter to Win: GEOSATpro 1.2M Motorized Dish with C/KU LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Gavel to Gavel....

I would swing that lovely 1.2m system toward the action on Gavel to Gavel Alaska!

AMC 8 at 139.0°W
4060 H, tp 18
2160 (SR-FEC SID-VPID)
2120 E (NID-TID Audio)

I have been stuggling with getting a 3.8m dish into a 1.2m space and missing all that action!

Thanks for hosting such a fun contest!

Back when this was TechTV is wasn't half bad. I'd like my Leo Laporte fix back!

G4 Network
AMC 10
3954H
TP 12
SR 6656

I would like to get SatMex 6 at 113W for TV Yucatan and other Mexican Carribbean channels. Especially for this winter to help me feel warm and cozy.

3773 H
s/r 2875

Well since my local NBC affilliate has changed to Fox, I would have to spend some time on the NBC affiliate on G4.

WVGN NBC Galaxy 4R

3947 H

Of course this would be in addition to the misc feeds that pop up (so I cant exactly put down the info :>)

c-ya
Chris

Last edited:
I like WVXF CBS St. Thomas VI

The reason I picked WVXF - CBS St. Thomas, VI
G4 3950H TP13 SR 12296 is because I liked it when it was on Gallaxy 10R KU. Then it moved. Yuh!

A winner HAS BEEN CHOSEN!

A random drawing was done today at my office by a random co worker.

The lucky winner chosen was COVACK!

Congrats Covack from SatelliteAV and your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Please PM me or SatelliteAV with your shipping address and your GeoSatPro dream FTA Package from SatelliteAV will be shipped out to you!

Our thanks to SatelliteAV for this great giveaway! Thank you to all who entered!!

SatelliteAV would like to thank SatelliteGuys.US for hosting this contest and all of the satellite guys and gals who participated and made a great list of C-Band FTA Channels!

A special congratulations to COVACK for being selected in the drawing! We will ship your GEOSATpro 1.2M Motorized C/KU prize package today if we receive the shipping information by 12 noon Pacific Time!

Attachments

• 1.2C.KuCloudsLoLores.jpg
    1.2C.KuCloudsLoLores.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 96
Congrats Covack!
Everybody is a winner here at Satelliteguys! Really a great forum. Info what we find here is worth thousands :)

Thanks a bunch, Satelite AV and to all the Satelite Guys and staff, and the rest of
You as well, I was busy hunting feeds tonight , didn't even know it. I just now logged in, and saw a post, congrats to Covack. Had to check it out.
Well one thing is for sure, I can't say I haven't never won anything now.
Now I just need some cool weather down here to get started.

Have fun Covack!! Bigger dish means more of those hard to grab feeds!!!!
Congratulations!!
grusome

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts