Enter to Win: GEOSATpro 1.2M Motorized Dish with C/KU LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Galaxy 10R at 123.0 West is just down the street from me, with a C-Band system I could watch Southern Entertainment Music on the transponder at 3954 MHz using horizontal polarization on transponder number 11, with a symbol rate of 6620 and an excellent forward error correction rate of 3/4.

IA-13 @ 121 W.

Wow..... with a Footprint strength of 42 dbW for central U.S. and California , and41 dbW for surrounding areas including the rest of U.S. and Canada.

This Bird is a winner winner chicken dinner, and a good choice for aiming a 120cm dish with C/Ku Lnbf.

Sorpresa ( not my 1st choice ) but an excellent channel for childrens programming in Spanish.

http://www.sorpresatv.com/

Freq : 4060

Pol : Vertical

SR : 20000

Good Luck to all .......... and thanks to Satellite AV for creating the contest.

Last edited:
Well since most of the good channels are gone I guess I will have to choose The Jewlery Channel
IA-13 121W
4134 H
3300 SR
tp 21

Yes there were other channels to choose from, but I need to look absolutely fabulous when my new dish arrives. hhahahahaha.. jk I love this site!!

I would try for Disney Channel Mexico. Got a friend at work that is from Salvador with 5 kids. He is always looking for toons. <grin>

Disney Channel Mexico
PAS 9 at 58.0W
4146 H
tp 24

PAS 9 (58 deg W) TP 8 (3840 MHz) Horizontal
SR 27690 FEC 7/8
VPID 1960 APID 1920

Cubavision Internacional!
See how Fidel is really doing ;-)

There is so much out there on c-band that I'm unaware of since I've been doing KU only fo so long. Just looking for one channel to list is a bit mind boggling! If there are C-band lists/databases for North America like the FTAlist website for KU with just the C-Band FTA stuff somebody please pm me!

If I won I think I'd like to try to see some HiDef C-Band programming first something like:
NetHD on IA5 at 97-degrees
3780 H 29270

Lyngsat shows this as yellow(digital clear) however some of those channels show Digiciper 2 in the video encryption column, is this a conflict, bad info or mixed programming sometimes encrypted?

This would be a great prize to win, I'm finally settled in the new home and looking to get a jump-start back into this hobby.

I think every other channel on this MUX has been mentioned, but not this one:

WSJX/WEON RTN Caribbean
G4R C-band
3950H
SR 12296
1281/1282/1281

They apparently used to be a Fox affiliate, at least the only web sites I could find for WSJX indicate it used to be Fox, but apparently that's not true any longer?

Channel Name: ImaginAsian TV
URL of Channel: http://www.iatv.tv/
Satellite: Intelsat Americas 13 at 121.0° West
Frequency: 3777
Polarity: Horizontal
Symbol Rate: 1860
FEC: 7/8
SID: 12
VPID: 258

WRBJ-UPN
3934-V
AMC 6

My wife doesnt like the 90cm she would hate the 1.2m, but it would be snuck into the yard.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)