Enter to Win: Sadoun Bandstacked KU LNBF - End 10/31/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Enter to Win one of two BANDSTACKED KU LNBF from Sadoun.

KBSL1: Sadoun Bandstacked Standard Linear Single Ku 0.4 dB LNBF

* Linear Standard
* Single output
* Low 0.4 dB noise figure
* 40mm feed diameter
* 2 Year Mfg Warranty
* Connects one or multiple receivers to one dish.

We are giving away not one, but two of these prizes. So, you could be one of the winners.

So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to:

Reply and tell us your favorite TV show and why :p

At the end of October 31, 2009, we will select two members randomly. These members will be notified by PM. This is open to members worldwide.

Rules:

* Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
* One entry per family/residence for each item
* Multiple submissions automatically disqualified
* Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.
* Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.
* Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.
* Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies depending upon number of entries. This is a free drawing. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
* Winner notified via email. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.
* Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

Attachments

• P1010734.jpg
    P1010734.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 195
"24" because Jack Bauer has the right idea for tracking down and eliminating terrorists. :up:up

I like the movie each night on G19 Kuwait 2 because it is usually different and one I haven't seen before.

That's an easy one: Lost, because just when you think you're beginning to figure it out, the writers/producers pull the rug out from under you and you have to come up with new theories. :confused: + :confused: = :D

Would have to say the old A-Team show. Spent may happy hours as a youngun watching Hannibal and the boys fight the baddies...and no one ever got shot. :)

Thanks for the Contest!

hmm lets see. Honestly its a tie between 3 shows
old one...Sanford & son. That show is hilarious. And in today's "political correctness run amuck" its nice to see a show where they talked like they did
newer one...Night Court. When I was a teen I LOVED that show. Cried when it went off the air. Been able to see reruns on a Canadian TV network until a couple weeks ago :(
newest...Trailer Park Boys. A Canadian cult favourite. Folks on Directv can see the shows on channel 101. The show rules!! :) (too bad they decided to end the series)

Hands down, Beavis and Butt-head on MTV2.. my HR20 DVR has about 80 episodes recorded.
Love them guys... ha ha ha ha, yea yea yea

beavis_and_butthead_mtv.jpg

My favorite old show is The Andy Griffith show, could not get enough of it growing up.

Favorite new show is currently Dexter.

Thanks for the chance.

Hard to answer

Smallville on the CW is one, Sarah Conner Chronicles and House on FOX (hope it's back), Law & Order set of series on NBC, CSI set of series on CBS, and Grey's Anatomy on ABC. Decided I give shows for all the national nets.

Favorite old show....M*A*S*H...their brand of sarcasm was funny back then..good mix of comedy and drama...

Favorite new show...NCIS...I guess I just like shows with abbreviations in their titles... :) The first half of my growing up years was spent only receiving one channel which was an ABC affiliate but I've always been partial to CBS....

This is a very hard one, because there are SO many shows (mostly from the 80s and earlier) that I really love. I feel that by calling one show my "favorite", I am betraying the others. I never like to say that I have a "best friend" or "favorite roller coaster" or "most cherished piece of equipment", so I'll phrase it this way: The FIRST show I ever loved was Star Trek (the original series). I saw them as syndicated reruns in the 70s, and became a Star Trek fan for life :) ...

I'd have to say Alfred Hitchcock on the RTV channels. I remember watchin that with my mom when i was a young'in.

favorite all-time: The Wonder Years.

WHEN WILL IT COME OUT ON DVD?! At least bring back syndication!

(i know i know... music copyright issues... blah blah blah...)

I already won one Sadoun contest... just wanted to chime in.

The Satellite Guys are picking really good shows from the past and the present. I think if I had to pick only one show to watch this week, it would be 'Dancing With the Stars'.... OK, so I like music and pretty dancing girls....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts