Enter to Win: Sadoun Bandstacked KU LNBF - End 10/31/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think Defying Gravity on ABC might be my favorite new series. X-Files is my all-time favorite.
-C.

I would say WWE Wrestling Monday Night Raw!! Vince McMahon always has a way of making the audience ask for more!! Just when you think he has no more story lines, he pull one from the thin air!:eek:

Years ago, I would look forward every week to watching Shaun Kenny's "Boresight News" show on the big dish...

These days, I don't get much time to watch any shows regularly other than the news. One current show that I do like is "Ice Road Truckers" on the History channel.. I have a new-found respect for those truckers up on the ice roads.

Last edited:
The Universe

I love Astronomy. I believe 374 extrasolar planets found since 1995 just think how many really exist. :)

Emergency! It was a weekly event while growing up! Seriously though, with my strange work hours its is one of the few things I can watch before I turn the light out that I actually still enjoy:) All that thanks to those the antennas that mysteriously keep multiplying around the yard :rolleyes:.

BIZARRE FOODS
**With Andrew Zimmern**
bizarre-foods-andrew-zimmern09.jpg

Imaging getting paid to travel the world and feast yourself on local delicacies.
Andrew Zimmern, is plain spoken and enthusiastic. Sort of the opposite of a food snob. While there's adequate background on each exotic host country and culture, the main emphasis is on Zimmern simply understanding and trying out bizarre foods. I think we owe it to ourselves to explore the world's cuisine and outer boundaries of food. You don't have to like it, just try it. Better than several books on the subject, this series will make you rethink your food limits. It's comparative foodology 101. All weird foods have a good story behind them.

The only bad thing about his show is it makes me hungry!...

I would have to say two. "Keeping up Appearances" on BBC, and the Andy Griffith shows. We have laughted many a time with both of them.

M*A*S*H
Such a stellar cast and great characters, but if I had to pick (besides the obvious Hawkeye) I would say Father Mulcahy.

Desperate Housewives (at least my favorite from what's on in these times)
because I've been a big fan of Teri Hatcher since I first noticed her on Lois and Clark
she's hot and getting hotter with age

the other gals on Desperate Housewives ain't hard to look at either
yeah baby

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)