Enter to Win: Sadoun Bandstacked KU LNBF - End 10/31/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would say the old Lost in Space TV, show airing between 1965 1968. I know the show can be a little cheesy some times but there is something about that show that stirs up old child hood memories in me ...it makes me fill good; and now days I think we all need some thing that triggers that fill good memory ...a smell and old song are just a good old movie. So I guess in a way it's like time traveling to the past for me man I sure miss the good old days!!!!

Man,

I could come up with a huge list! I honestly don't find many new shows very appealing to me except those related to science, space and history.

For simple sit-down entertainment, the best shows were from the past. M*A*S*H, The Andy Griffith Show, the original STAR TREK, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Hogan's Heroes, Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, Leave It To Beaver, The Red Green Show, Taxi, WKRP in Cincinnatti, Night Court, Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, Quincy M.E., Columbo, McMillan and Wife, Hart to Hart, Simon and Simon, The Rockford Files, Dukes of Hazzard, Perry Mason, Little House on the Prairie, The Wonderful World of Disney, Daniel Boone, The Big Valley, McHale's Navy, The Rifleman, Mission Impossible, The Grand Ole Opry, Austin City Limits, Hee Haw, McGuyver, Lost in Space, The Monkees, Swiss Family Robinson, Kung Fu, F-Troop, Get Smart and so many others.

If I had to pick just one, I honestly just couldn't do it. There just isn't one show that is the best, it is an entire era! It is my memories of all that is the best. I can still smell my Mom's supper cooking or the popcorn popping when thinking about these shows. Especially on Saturday or Sunday evenings. :) What a wonderful feeling this is!

RADAR

I would have to say The Rockford Files. Thought I had seen them all until I started watching them on RETRO. Find that there are many I have not seen or just have forgotten.

Now what's this contest for??:D

I like The Mentalist. I just like the way he seems to see things others don't see and isn't afraid to say what he is thinking.

My favorite show is Combat. I have fond memories of watching this show with my father who is no longer with us. It was a father and son bonding thing.

Thanks for the offer Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts