Enter to WIN: Sadoun Digipower SG2100 Motor Giveaway!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Once again the kind folks at Sadoun Satellite Sales have offered us another great prize giveaway, this time a Moteck Digipower SG2100 Motor!

http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Moteck/SG2100-Moteck-Digipower-hh-motor.htm

To enter just post a reply in this thread saying "I want to win the Moteck Motor from Sadoun"

Deadline for enteries is noon eastern time on July 31st. Winner will be picked later in the day on July 31st by random drawing. Staff of SatelliteGuys are not eligible to win. Please only one entry per person.

Good luck from Sadoun Satellite Sales and your friends here at SatelliteGuys.US!

I want to win the Moteck Motor from Sadoun! :) Thank you for being a sponsor and having these great contests!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
We are happy to be a sponsor of this good forum. To encourage the forum members and to support the hobby, we are offering these giveaways. I hope everyone gets a chance to win something.

Let us also know how you intend to us the motor and why? :)

I have been debating on getting a motor or larger dish, and have decided to get the motor. My interest was peaked a few weeks ago when I did a scan, and came across a wildfeed from a news station. My 8 year old daughter loved watching the anchorwoman adjusting her hair, etc during the breaks and such, that we decided we would like to hunt for more wildfeeds. She also wants to learn Spanish, and is very interested in the Spanish channels, so we would like to see what there is on IA5. AND, my wife works with a man from Saudi Arabia, and I would like to put some programming on dvd for IA5 for him.

Sadoun said:
We are happy to be a sponsor of this good forum. To encourage the forum members and to support the hobby, we are offering these giveaways. I hope everyone gets a chance to win something.

Let us also know how you intend to us the motor and why? :)

I want to win the Moteck Motor from Sadoun.

I would use it to motorize the dish my brother bought, after he saw mine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)