Enter to win: Tool kit from Sadoun - Ends 3/31/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I prefer compression type F connectors because of the watertight seal. And the facts that they down come off easily as crimp-ons.

I am new to FTA and I am in the middle of starting to install my FTA system myself in the little time I have on weekends. These tools would be great for me.
Thanks
dvd_mtz

Definitely need one of these. Then I can start my FTA adventure.

It's the seal, baby. Oh, and compression connectors are less likely to come off, IMO.

I have all of that stuff, so please don't consider this post as an entry for the giveaway.

I just wanted to thank Mr Sadoun for giving satellite guys this opportunity.

Awesome...

Hi, Would love to have the tools being offered. Compression connectors are much better than the screw on kind. I'll be able to make custom length cables. Also thanks for your support to this great hobby. I love the satellite calculator azmuith/elevation on your site. Having the magnetic deviation built in is wonderful!

I have used crimp type and compression f connector and in 6 month's I would have to change the crimp type but the compression type is still douing good.
Satellite guys helped me get started in fta,with the list ,what sat is where,and I need a strong transponder to aim my dish,it helped me to stick with it and not beat my dish down with a baseball bat when I could not find a sat.
So thanks to sadoun and sat guys for everthing.

For those of you that have never tried compression connectors, they are the best thing you can do to insure the integrity of your FTA system. There is a reason why they are the standard in the industry. because they work. And they last.

Thanks for the contest, Sadoun. Nice tool set I'd be proud to own. :up

I used to install cable for a living, and when F Compression fittings came along we
were dancing for joy. Love em.

Why the compression connect is perferred? They make a better connection than the screw on connectors I'm currently using.

SatelliteGuys is an awesome web site. Thanks to the advertisers and everyone willing to help us newbies in FTA. My wife and I are completely satisified. Thanks for all the contests!!!!

Have never used them before.
Looks like the way to go to me.
Would love to try them out.
Sure would save money on sealant and tape- and look better too.
Thank you for the contest, Sadoun.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)