Entertainment package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bgreenage

Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
philadelphia pa
Due to financial issues I had to downgrade to the Entertainment package. On the Directv website I saw channels listed that I don't get. NFL, MLB, Cooking,TV1,Fuse,Current and IFC. When I called them they told me that those channels were not part of the entertainment package and basically tough luck. I told them I was looking at their website and saw those channels included. They told me that they could not see them so I would not get them. I offered to send a link to the site I was looking at. I offered to send screen shots of what I was looking at but I was told they could not receive email. Below is the link.

English Packages - DIRECTV

Is there anything else I can do or are they right that it's basically tough luck.

sorry but i don't see them either. if those were there i would've switched to that package instead of choice.

I have the Entertainment package and those channels are not included. If you subscribe to Sunday Ticket, you get the NFL Network. If you subscribe to MLB Extra Innings, you get the MLB Network. The other channels you can't get without upgrading your package.

Did you try the link I posted? Directv English Packages in blue. I would add the print screens but I don't think the site allows that.

yes i did and they're not on that list. directv is giving you the correct information

Sorry, but they are not listed. Screen shot below shows exactly what we see.
DTV MLB.PNG DTV NFL.PNG DTV Cooking.PNG DTV Current.PNG DTV Fuse.PNG DTV IFC.PNG

It's a glitch on that web page the OP posted. It shows 5 packages, but just 4 columns of channels. Therefore the column of the far left would probably be the Choice package.

that looks ok too from my side. i'm just trying to see if its a browser related issue. i guess its not important but it explains why the OP was misinformed. sorry.....

DIRECTV SD.jpg

Due to financial issues I had to downgrade to the Entertainment package. On the Directv website I saw channels listed that I don't get. NFL, MLB, Cooking,TV1,Fuse,Current and IFC. When I called them they told me that those channels were not part of the entertainment package and basically tough luck. I told them I was looking at their website and saw those channels included. They told me that they could not see them so I would not get them. I offered to send a link to the site I was looking at. I offered to send screen shots of what I was looking at but I was told they could not receive email. Below is the link.

English Packages - DIRECTV

Is there anything else I can do or are they right that it's basically tough luck.

I used your link and it showed those channels aren't in the Entertainment package. You must have been seeing a glitch of some kind.

I've thought about downgrading to Entertainment myself to save some money but having Choice Xtra Classic I'd get a lot dropped off

If you go from Choice to Entertainment you lose the following
local RSN
Big 10
Cooking
Current
ESPN News
ESPNU
Fuse
IFC
MLB Net
NFL Net
Science
TV One

Choice Xtra to Ent you lose those plus
Bio
Boomerang
CBS College
Centric
Chiller
DIY
Documentary
Fox Business
Golf
FGAC
H2
Hub
Military
NBA Net
NBC Sports
NickToons
OWN
Ovation
Oxygen
PBS Sprout
Speed
Style
Sportsman
VH1 Classic
WGN

I see what you mean. I hadn't noticed that before when I ordered my change of package. I wanted to post my screen shots but they are in word and it seems I can only post in jpeg or similar. Anyway thank you for clearing it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts