EPG on 3500SD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lsdsound

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
wondering if any users of 3500SD get anything on the EPG, I get one channel if I am lucky. and some of them say "Generic or Current" and ideas??? or is it the pansat box...

what do you guys recomend for a good box with blind scan? :hungry:

I like and use the Fortec and Traxis DBS 3500 receivers Blind Scan :)

There is no/very very little FTA EPG in this country.

I realized that, my bro lives in Europe and has the FTA, it's insane the amount of info, and also can select the language of the film, 16:9 and 4:3 and the coolest thing, you press the 1 key on the remote and it will give you a screen with 20 thumbnails of channels select the channel and done.. kind of like a multiplexer....

if I decide to change RX's it's a matter of changinf the coax, power cable and blind scann, it should find everything I a;ready have if not more right, maybe a little play with the skew and I should be set.....

we can hope... doubt it'll happen though. The U.S. is falling way behind a lot of countries in a lot of ways because of egomanic monopolies that want every penny from as many customers as possible. It's sad but true... Read somewhere a few days ago that the U.S.'s high speed internet is way way behind some other countries...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)