EPG on 3500SD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lsdsound

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
wondering if any users of 3500SD get anything on the EPG, I get one channel if I am lucky. and some of them say "Generic or Current" and ideas??? or is it the pansat box...

what do you guys recomend for a good box with blind scan? :hungry:

I like and use the Fortec and Traxis DBS 3500 receivers Blind Scan :)

There is no/very very little FTA EPG in this country.

I realized that, my bro lives in Europe and has the FTA, it's insane the amount of info, and also can select the language of the film, 16:9 and 4:3 and the coolest thing, you press the 1 key on the remote and it will give you a screen with 20 thumbnails of channels select the channel and done.. kind of like a multiplexer....

if I decide to change RX's it's a matter of changinf the coax, power cable and blind scann, it should find everything I a;ready have if not more right, maybe a little play with the skew and I should be set.....

we can hope... doubt it'll happen though. The U.S. is falling way behind a lot of countries in a lot of ways because of egomanic monopolies that want every penny from as many customers as possible. It's sad but true... Read somewhere a few days ago that the U.S.'s high speed internet is way way behind some other countries...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)