Epix 1 and 2 is dark.

Question when is Epix going to be available as a premium channel
separate from Platinum, like HBO and Showtime on Dish Network?

Why would you want that? It's only $10 now (plus more channels), probably more expensive as a Premium.

Epix is a commercial free premium channel, it will not be in
Platinum HD forever, it is a premium movie channel like HBO.

HDNet Movies is commercial free and part of the Platinum package.

Encore HD is commercial free and is included in the 250 package with no Platinum subscription required.

My guess is Epix will remain a Platinum offering.

Just because a channel is a commercial free movie channel does not mean it will someday be pegged as a premium offering.

Question when is Epix going to be available as a premium channel
separate from Platinum, like HBO and Showtime on Dish Network?

Well, considering the fact that the carriage agreement was just signed with the platinum package in mind and that EPIX has said itself that it was extremely happy with the deal signed in which it said Dish would get the entire EPIX experience of channels, VOD (soon via DishOnline), and internet streaming movies (already available on EPIXHD.com for Dish subs).

It will certainly stay in Platinum for as long as that contract is there, which is probably for awhile. After that, who knows...

HDNet Movies is commercial free and part of the Platinum package.

Encore HD is commercial free and is included in the 250 package with no Platinum subscription required.

My guess is Epix will remain a Platinum offering.

Just because a channel is a commercial free movie channel does not mean it will someday be pegged as a premium offering.

Don't forget Indieplex, Retroplex, and the Sony Movie Channel, which is coming this summer according to Scott. That will platinum for sure, though for those who are concerned that they are going to put everything in platinum, I highly doubt that. It will be just the same as now, you get the channel if it's in your package.

...and internet streaming movies (already available on EPIXHD.com for Dish subs). ...

How do I watch EPIXHD online? When it asks for authentification, the only media partners listed are FIOS and Mediacom? What's the trick to make it work as a DISH customer???

Not yet

Well, considering the fact that the carriage agreement was just signed with the platinum package in mind and that EPIX has said itself that it was extremely happy with the deal signed in which it said Dish would get the entire EPIX experience of channels, VOD (soon via DishOnline), and internet streaming movies (already available on EPIXHD.com for Dish subs).

It will certainly stay in Platinum for as long as that contract is there, which is probably for awhile. After that, who knows...

It's not available on line for E* yet. I just checked & only medicom & FIOS is in the drop down menu still.

Indie & Retro

Don't forget Indieplex, Retroplex, and the Sony Movie Channel, which is coming this summer according to Scott. That will platinum for sure, though for those who are concerned that they are going to put everything in platinum, I highly doubt that. It will be just the same as now, you get the channel if it's in your package.

Indie & Retro plex are already on.

How do I watch EPIXHD online? When it asks for authentification, the only media partners listed are FIOS and Mediacom? What's the trick to make it work as a DISH customer???

Email them and they will give you a 30 day invite code while they are working on adding Dish.