Here TV

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
Question is Here TV available on Dish Newtork?? I went to the heretv website it says yes you need to do it online though. I'm connected but don't see the movies titles. Do I need to call Dish up and added it???? It says it works with the 722k VIP.

Yes, Here! only available on Dish via the broadband internet connection of the ViP series of STB's. The problem is that Dish does not organize the Dish OnLine content by channel or service name, but by the program title only. So, this means if you want to see what MTV or Here! programs you can watch, you have to know the title of the show. Everyone on this subject has been saying for a very long time that Dish needs to organize the Dish OnLine content by channel, so that all you have to do is go to the Here! or HGTV or Food Network or whatever portal and find the shows that way. That is why you think there aren't any Here! content, but there are more than a few Here! shows available on Dish OnLine. Some have the Here! name included, but several do not, so you have to know the title is Here! content. Very easy to miss a lot of content that we want be it MTV, HGTV, Food Network, History, Here!, etc.

Fortunately, according to Scott, Dish announced at Team Summit that they intend to change how the content of Dish OnLine is organized so that it is easier for subs to find the programs they want, and Dish says they plan to do more with Dish OnLine and see it as a big part of their future. Let's hope they get to this reorganization ASAP.