Epix back on Dish Movie Pack???

C

CruzGibbs1975

May 20, 2018
California
I got an email yesterday telling me Epix had been added to the Dish movie pack. I am still in the 3mo. free preview since I signed up in March.
It wasn't showing in the "all subscribed" guide, so I chatted with a rep. and they claimed they knew nothing about it but I could add it for $7/mo. All three Epix channels then showed up in the guide and I am now getting it. The rep. claimed no changes were made to my account. I checked my account page and nothing had changed.
Anyone else now getting Epix as part of the Dish Movie pack?

DJ Lon

DJ Lon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a recent install and have the Movie Pack; Epix is a part of it even though the channels don't show up on the printed guide I was given by the installer

Reactions: charlesrshell
DJ Lon

DJ Lon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Scan0002

Reactions: charlesrshell
pattykay

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
I got an email yesterday telling me Epix had been added to the Dish movie pack. I am still in the 3mo. free preview since I signed up in March.
It wasn't showing in the "all subscribed" guide, so I chatted with a rep. and they claimed they knew nothing about it but I could add it for $7/mo. All three Epix channels then showed up in the guide and I am now getting it. The rep. claimed no changes were made to my account. I checked my account page and nothing had changed.
Does anyone else have deja vu? :biggrin
Epix back on Dish Movie Pack???

G

Gabe Paul

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 10, 2018
Gilroy, CA
Went on line and the Epix channels are listed on the Movie Pack, as well as a charge for $10 for the Movie Pack.

Tampa8

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct