epix hd online

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smitty23

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
california
epix has been up for week now on dishnetwork, and when you go onto epixhd.com to view movies online your not able to. i already have a username from my free trial days but when it says select provider in the drop down it only has fios, and mediacom. i am wondering is dish going to be added to that drop down menu soon?

They are working on it... if you email them and tell them your a DISH Network customer they will send you a 30 day access code to watch movies on the site.

They are working on it... if you email them and tell them your a DISH Network customer they will send you a 30 day access code to watch movies on the site.

I did that last week, still haven't heard back. It's be nice to have access by the end of this week (I'm hitting the road for work).

Just got this from EPIX in my email.
Hi!

Thanks for your interest in EpixHD.com! DISH is one of our newest partners and will be launching EPIX in the coming weeks. In the meantime, here is a free Invite Code, good for 30 days.

DISHEPIXCODEREMOVED

To use your Invite Code...

- Go to EpixHD - Big On Any Screen and click “Sign In” in the upper right corner

- Type in your email and password and hit "Login"...

- Under your account, click “Edit Subscription”

- In the field on the right, enter your Invite Code

- Hit “Submit”

You should then be all set to watch movies! We will let you know when you will be able to use your DISH subscription to access movies on EpixHD.com.

Until then, thanks, and enjoy EPIX!
--
| Donny Nordlicht | Content Manager |

Just got my code as well. I tried it out and this would be a great "streaming channel" to have access to via Roku box or PS3 or XBox 360 a la netflix.

i tried putting in the code DISHEPIXCODEREMOVED, and it didn't work. maybe the code has expired? but for some reason or another it is not working on the epix.hd website.

i tried putting in the code DISHEPIXCODEREMOVED, and it didn't work. maybe the code has expired? but for some reason or another it is not working on the epix.hd website.

That isn't a valid code. That's Scott saying there was a code there that he removed. Based on my code, I'd say that each one is unique.

Yep just send epix an email they'll send you the thirty day code, I was just stopping by to say that EpixHD.com access was coming to us soon since they gave me the thirty day code. I didn't see Scott suggestion I was just inquirying the company about it since I use a lot of online streaming media like Hulu, & NetFlix, etc. through PlayON & Streaming Discs. Now EpixHD.com just needs to work something out with XBOX 360 & PS3 and bring an application over to these consoles and I'll be set :)

Yep just send epix an email they'll send you the thirty day code, I was just stopping by to say that EpixHD.com access was coming to us soon since they gave me the thirty day code. I didn't see Scott suggestion I was just inquirying the company about it since I use a lot of online streaming media like Hulu, & NetFlix, etc. through PlayON & Streaming Discs. Now EpixHD.com just needs to work something out with XBOX 360 & PS3 and bring an application over to these consoles and I'll be set :)

Exactly, their 30 day code takes you to dish.epixhd.com. Obviously, they are working on it. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)