EPIX PACKAGE

manteca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2007
--- i'm subscribed to the everything pack, but due to a failing/replacement 922 that will be here tomorrow, i can't verify if the epix package is included - if not, can the epix package can be added to PR subscriptions? - thanks! ---

Epix 1 and Epix 2 a la carte for $7.00 and only in SD (if you can get signal from 72.7 or 129 you will see the HD feed). Call me if you get the HD feed in PR.

BB@Home is not available in PR. Trust me I have tried to get it. Thy tell me since they cant give us all the channels then we cant have any.

--- thanks for your replies! ---

Epix 1 and Epix 2 a la carte for $7.00 and only in SD (if you can get signal from 72.7 or 129 you will see the HD feed). Call me if you get the HD feed in PR.

--- i read that a person captured the transponder #32 of the 72.7 satellite in PR in the north of the island with a 6 footer, good signal on truTV HD, AMC HD and COOK HD only, but with a black cloud the signal drops and loose the lock ---

manteca said:
--- thanks for your replies! ---

--- i read that a person captured the transponder #32 of the 72.7 satellite in PR in the north of the island with a 6 footer, good signal on truTV HD, AMC HD and COOK HD only, but with a black cloud the signal drops and loose the lock ---

I have the Epix package. You'll also get Epix 3 in HD and Drive-In (SD only) if you are capturing the right transponder.

Epix Drive-in is included in AT 250 and Americas "Everything" Pak. the other three are included in the Epix a la carte pack (including Epix Drive-in if in a pack below AT250) for $7/mo or in Blockbuster @ Home for$10/mo.

--- i'm subscribed to the everything pack, but due to a failing/replacement 922 that will be here tomorrow, i can't verify if the epix package is included - if not, can the epix package can be added to PR subscriptions? - thanks! ---

EPIX is not included in the Everything Package. Please PM your account information and I can see if we can add EPIX to your account.

If you can convince them to add them, I will bow to you. I will call you Superman. I went thru that situation and the answer was always, NO.

You could add them (Epix 1 and Epix 2 in SD) in Puerto Rico for $7/mo. That also includes Epix Drive In if you don't have it in your basic package. We don't get Epix 3 in Puerto Rico because it is HD only. When the HD feed was in 61.5 I used to have Epix a la carte. When they changed the HD feed to 72.7 I drop the Epix a la carte (I was not interested if it wasn't in HD).

You could add them (Epix 1 and Epix 2 in SD) in Puerto Rico for $7/mo. That also includes Epix Drive In if you don't have it in your basic package. We don't get Epix 3 in Puerto Rico because it is HD only. When the HD feed was in 61.5 I used to have Epix a la carte. When they changed the HD feed to 72.7 I drop the Epix a la carte (I was not interested if it wasn't in HD).

But what's good about getting them in SD, nothing.

To be honest, I wouldn't get Epix as a stand-alone package in the first place. I get Epix 1 - 3 through my BB@Home package and they are well worth it when combined with the other channels plus the discs by mail (all for $10). But $7 for the four? I don't think so.

--- i was looking for them 'cause in PR there is no such access to BB@Home, so, we need to add the package to view those channels ---

--- i was looking for them 'cause in PR there is no such access to BB@Home, so, we need to add the package to view those channels ---
Right, I did read that. It's just that I feel that the four Epix channels alone aren't worth the $7 per month price.

--- i added the superstations pack, 5 SD channels for the same price, so, 3 in HD for $7.00 are worth for me, but for now, dish will have to wait for my money until those channels are available in HD for PR customers ---

• 233 - KTLA
• 234 - WPIX
• 235 - KWGN
• 236 - WSBK
• 238 - WWOR

manteca said:
--- i added the superstations pack, 5 SD channels for the same price, so, 3 in HD for $7.00 are worth for me, but for now, dish will have to wait for my money until those channels are available in HD for PR customers ---

• 233 - KTLA
• 234 - WPIX
• 235 - KWGN
• 236 - WSBK
• 238 - WWOR

Superstations are not in hd outside of local markets

--- i know that, that's why i specified SD in the post, 3 in HD i'm refering to EPIX ---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts