EPIX?

i am getting epix, and i must say that i am really enjoying this channel. they have a pretty good selection of movies. i.e GI Joe, Star Trek , Precious , Iron Man, and Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself.

epix

@ bobby- precious is premiering on Epix this summer. it's available on ppv, and vod until 07/31. i've noticed that Epix gets their movies a lot sooner then hbo, and starz. one example of that is the movie " tyler perry's madea goes to jail" it premiered on Epix in oct. and it was still aviable on demand at the same time.

@Yragha- " the friday 13th" marathon was awesome last night. i watched the first two, then i dish passed 3-7 :)

I liked it more then those stupid new channels we go couple months ago RETRO & INDIE channels.. Anyway Epix is real good and #2 after HDMOVIES to my list!
But didn’t like the SHORTSHD tho.wish they get that monsterHD & KongfuHD
back some how, i really missed those channels :(
Anyway if you have it what u Think about EPIX?”

I like RETRO & INDE except I've noticed they don't seem to make any real effort to show the HD versions of many movies. Same goes for Encore HD. I'm hoping they'll rectify that in the future.

Wow, the online guide is WAY off from what the Dish network guide has down. That really sucks. Can we Trust either guide. I hope I can trust the online guide (in hopes that Iron Man is on again on Thursday).

Same here

The guide info is incorrect, set Iron man to record and just checked and Indiana jones is recording right now with the iron man info in the guide.

So looks like Tribune F'd it up again. I just checked EPIX HD online schedule and couldn't find Iron Man listed for this weekend anymore. So it maybe they had to drop it or delay it. I checked Rotten Tomatoes and the movie is 12 mins longer than the guide list, so extend your timer. Iron Man by the EPIX guide is set to ply next Saturday at 4 PM EDT.

Last edited:
Recorded pink panther 2 two weeks ago went to watch it and it was that vulgar r rated crank 2 garbage. Those types of movies are very offensive to me so it was a immediate delete. They really need to get the guide correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)