EPIX?

Well, I took the short cut and did the 7 day thing until they figure out dish. I have to say, Epix1 is my idea of doing things right for a premium movie channel. The ability to have IP TV, and the option to invite up to 4 others to watch the movie with you... that's slick.

Interesting that Viacom Inc's Paramount film studio, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp and MGM the the folks behind it all. I suppose that indicates what movies will show up there.

Well, I took the short cut and did the 7 day thing until they figure out dish. I have to say, Epix1 is my idea of doing things right for a premium movie channel. The ability to have IP TV, and the option to invite up to 4 others to watch the movie with you... that's slick.

Interesting that Viacom Inc's Paramount film studio, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp and MGM the the folks behind it all. I suppose that indicates what movies will show up there.

Too bad Paramount subsidy Dreamwork's movies still go to HBO/Cinemax where they get open matted for the black bar hating crowd. Ironically, HBO shows Paramount's older titles in OAR. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts