EPIX

DS0816

DS0816

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 24, 2006
Is this a good channel that's worth subscription?

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
IMO, as a stand-alone package, no. Lot's of re-treads and not a lot of new movies. But, it is a nice option included in the Blockbuster Movie Pass offering.

Tampa8

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Kab gave my answer too. Not by itself for $7, but as part of the blockbuster package absolutely. I do end up watching Epix because they do have some good movies.

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
I would say no ive only watched it a couple times since it came out and not in a stand alone channel no but with blockbuster pass yes :)

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
When we had the freeview a couple weeks ago it looked like the same movies being played over and over and over again

Although I did catch the Sam Kinison tribute which was pretty good. Too bad that was on once during the weekend

Bruce

Bruce

That is my dog Bender.
Supporting Founder
Nov 29, 2003
For what it's worth, you do get access to EPIX streaming through Roku, PC, and GoogleTV.

And on Netflix also, everything shows up on Netflix 2-3 months after first airing on Epix.

P

pepper rex

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 16, 2005
I chatted with a csr 2 weeks ago and got Epix free for 3 months

TG2

TG2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 7, 2011
Viginia
Too many repeats. They must have played Star Trek (the new cruddy film not the good classic films) about a hundred times or more already.
HEY You.. I liked the new Star Trek.. I thought it was a decent way to reboot the franchise .. and the action was really good. Sure its like scrubbing away the entire previous shows.. but that's what a reboot is to do.. you want someone to pull DeForest Kelly out of the earth for Star Trek 19, undiscovered walkers?

dare2be

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
HEY You.. I liked the new Star Trek.. I thought it was a decent way to reboot the franchise .. and the action was really good. Sure its like scrubbing away the entire previous shows.. but that's what a reboot is to do.. you want someone to pull DeForest Kelly out of the earth for Star Trek 19, undiscovered walkers?
If you're going to reboot the franchise, then use all different characters, and don't just rewrite history for the existing ones.

But the action was really good. :rolleyes: