EPIX

DS0816

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 24, 2006
Is this a good channel that's worth subscription?

IMO, as a stand-alone package, no. Lot's of re-treads and not a lot of new movies. But, it is a nice option included in the Blockbuster Movie Pass offering.

Kab gave my answer too. Not by itself for $7, but as part of the blockbuster package absolutely. I do end up watching Epix because they do have some good movies.

I would say no ive only watched it a couple times since it came out and not in a stand alone channel no but with blockbuster pass yes :)

When we had the freeview a couple weeks ago it looked like the same movies being played over and over and over again

Although I did catch the Sam Kinison tribute which was pretty good. Too bad that was on once during the weekend

For what it's worth, you do get access to EPIX streaming through Roku, PC, and GoogleTV.

And on Netflix also, everything shows up on Netflix 2-3 months after first airing on Epix.

Too many repeats. They must have played Star Trek (the new cruddy film not the good classic films) about a hundred times or more already.
HEY You.. I liked the new Star Trek.. I thought it was a decent way to reboot the franchise .. and the action was really good. Sure its like scrubbing away the entire previous shows.. but that's what a reboot is to do.. you want someone to pull DeForest Kelly out of the earth for Star Trek 19, undiscovered walkers?

HEY You.. I liked the new Star Trek.. I thought it was a decent way to reboot the franchise .. and the action was really good. Sure its like scrubbing away the entire previous shows.. but that's what a reboot is to do.. you want someone to pull DeForest Kelly out of the earth for Star Trek 19, undiscovered walkers?
If you're going to reboot the franchise, then use all different characters, and don't just rewrite history for the existing ones.

But the action was really good. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts