Equity channels sold.....will leave satellite...now gone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I take it you don't have any form of subscription TV, because Legend of the Seeker is on the national version of WGN. In HD too, when the bozos at WGN remember that it's supposed to be, which is about 50% of the time.

I don't think it's a MyNetwork show, I think it's syndicated. It shows up at varying times on the local MyNetwork, CW, and Fox channels, but it's hard to be sure because they share co-owners. It's a real mess...

its not a MyNetwork show. It is syndicated

quick search on TitanTV shows it on my (Minneapolis) local ABC Sunday nights late. ALso on Saturday nights on the local Independent (also owned by ABC)

If all else fails "Legend" is on Hulu as well. Its not hard to hook your computer to your tv to watch full sized. Hulu has a pretty impressive selection of shows now including a lot of the stuff that used to be on 123w like Outer Limits, Night Rider, Stargate(s), many of the fox, and abc shows as well if you can wait until the next day.

Definitely syndicated.

ABC Studios production on the Slate after the show.

Aired on the CW station where I am.
They've dropped the CW affiliation since then, but whatever...

its not a MyNetwork show. It is syndicated

quick search on TitanTV shows it on my (Minneapolis) local ABC Sunday nights late. ALso on Saturday nights on the local Independent (also owned by ABC)

I just looked at my TitanTV listings and found it on my CW affiliate on Saturdays at 6:00 PM and Sundays at 4:00 PM.

I guess I will have to adjust to the new time slots. I liked the 9:00 and 10:00 slots from the Equity MyTv affiliates. :)

Oh well, change is inevitable in everything. :D

Speaking of change, I finally found time and cooperative weather to move my 1 meter Channel Master over to 125w during the pre-dawn hours this morning. We had a dry front move through yesterday, which cleared the thunderstorms out nicely and lowered the humidity. The thin sliver of a moon set early in the evening, though, so there would be no natural light to work with. However, with the nice dry breeze, crystal clear skies, and some free time before the STS-128 shuttle mission, now was the best time.

I planned on this taking only about an hour, but I had to find my Sonic Impact portable LCD monitor and the A/V in cable for it, both of which had been misplaced. I finally found them, and took them and my Pansat 2700 up to the dish farm. After loosening the bolts on the sides of the AZ-EL mount, I got out the socket wrench to adjust the elevation bolt on the top. FROZEN! It wouldn't budge. I guess my dish didn't want to leave its four-year home on 123w :( ... It took some oil and a lot of elbow grease, but I finally cracked the bolt loose. I was sure it was going to break before giving, but fortunately it didn't.

After some fine tweaking on 12140 V 30000, the weakest transponder, I was able to get the best quality possible. My 1M Channel Master is now officially moved to its new target, AMC-21 at 125w. So long Equity, and thanks for the good times!

Tron
How much of an elevation change was it? Here in Minneapolis it isnt very much so I didnt have to change elevation when I tried to go from 123 to 125

Pretty sad to not see a fixed dish at 123W huh? ;)

Tron
How much of an elevation change was it? Here in Minneapolis it isnt very much so I didnt have to change elevation when I tried to go from 123 to 125

Pretty sad to not see a fixed dish at 123W huh? ;)

Not much of a change, but enough to make a considerable difference in quality... It made the difference between receiving a usable signal on 12140 and not seeing any quality on that transponder whatsoever. I was able to hit the stronger transponders on 125w without changing the elevation, but I knew from tugging at the bottom of the dish that an elevation change was definitely in order :) ...

It did make me sad to move the dish off of 123w. That dish was the first FTA dish I installed, and it had not been moved since that day. The AZ-EL mount and pole even withstood the 140 mph winds of Katrina (I took the reflector down, but left the pole and mount up there)...

I'm getting no signal on 11720 or 11800 KU-lost it few weeks ago- my bro lost it too.. i'm in OH hes in KY.. Anyone else have this problem on KU? I'm sure Cband is up.. Just wandering..

These are long gone now kingjeste, a few went to C-band.
These stations on FTA can sure make for a "Angry snowman" ha ha.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts