Equity possibly found replacement programming for RTN??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Now as we know RTN is gone off the Equity channels and we have had some really old movies on there and lots of paid p[rograms. But tonight I noticed different programming on the former RTN stations....and it wasnt old movies.

And after watching I had seen these shows before on a different network....one on C-Band...one I personally like

so far for 2+ hours the programming has matched up with AMG TV :D

Welcome To AMGTV

If this is true then I be VERY happy as they show NWA Anarchy wrestling 3 nights a week and other wrestling and boxing. No more having to tweak the big dish to get a 30 quality :)

these stations are all showing the same thing (court show which just followed eye for an eye)

11800 TP
KTVC
KQUP
KDEV-LP
KCBU

11720 TP
KWWF
KEGS

so we'll have to see if this hold true. Throw in KFDF and WNGS showing "This TV" and maybe losing RTN wasn't so bad ;)

edit: top of the hour showed the AMGTV logo before being cut into with the local ID

Last edited:
well checking some of the stations above on zap2it, it IS going to be a feed of AMGTV.

SWEET :D:D

checking KQUP its partial feed but KTVC is the full schedule. Looks like KQUP drops some of the late night movies

I was watching boxing on KTVC last night. Had never seen it on that channel before, what a surprise.

Last edited:
same here but sometimes I have to struggle to get it to stay stable on the 6 footer.

Ya I hear you. I kinda miss the RTN schedules that were on G-18 there were a lot more time selections for shows than AMC 9's E & W feeds provide. I should be thankful there strong now and in DVB S still :)

well checking some of the stations above on zap2it, it IS going to be a feed of AMGTV.

SWEET :D:D

checking KQUP its partial feed but KTVC is the full schedule. Looks like KQUP drops some of the late night movies

how do i find the station listings on zap2it? i have been using titantv for my listings but they are still using the rtn listings for these stations

for the full AMGTV schedule see the link I posted above but here is a shortcut to the program guide

. : PMI – Production Masters Inc. : .

but what I did in my research is found a zip code for the following cities (I used USPS.com to find them) then entered the zip on zap2it to find out.
Spokane, WA (KQUP)
Roseburg,OR (KTVC)
Denver, CO (KDEV-LP)

KWWF still shows RTN stuff

The link above for the schedules is probably the easiest ;)

Mr. Iceberg, you think this service may ever make it to a digital subchannel in Indianapolis? I don't get how so many smaller markets get some interesting and real programming on subchannels like Dot2, This TV, RTN and more. I would love to see some NWA Anarchy. Oddly enough, where I think Consequences Creed in TNA Wrestling got his start.

possibly. I know they are on some low powered and smaller independent stations.

I'm in the same boat as you in Minneapolis. The only subchannels we have (other than PBS) are SD counterparts and what was NBC weather plus. Smaller affiliates have more options it seems like and they are willing to pick up ANYTHING. Whereas in Minneapolis (and Indy) the networks are owned by big conglomerates who probably dont want additional channels

But with AMG & This on G18 you really should get a system. Add a motor and you can get RTN too ;)

And yes Austin "Consequences" Creed did start in NWA Anarcy...just was on a TV taping for them a month or so ago too

I thought I saw a THIS channel in there somewhere this morning when I was scanning G18....I didn't stay on the sat...I was programming my Gbox...LOL

I'm thankful for the change because "Out There TV" is back! :) I missed Richard and Kate when their show vanished from RTN.

It was one of the first programs that I watched 5 years ago when first getting setup on G18.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)