ER

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Anyone still watching? I stopped a couple of years ago but lately with the old stars coming back have watched some... I didn't get into ER till it's second season for personal reasons, then was hooked... (btw. S1 starts again on TNT Wed. 10 am)

Yeah, I still watch it. It has definitely run its course. Bringing everyone back from the good 'ol days to rally around Carter is a nice send off to the series. I hope they don't kill him off like the majority of patients on the show the last few seasons.

S~

Yeah, I still watch it. It has definitely run its course. Bringing everyone back from the good 'ol days to rally around Carter is a nice send off to the series. I hope they don't kill him off like the majority of patients on the show the last few seasons.

S~

Big surprise would be if George Clooney came back

Well Ross, Hathaway, and Benton were all on last night's episode. Benton was the only one around for Carter. Ross and Hathaway were part of the donor team in WA.

S~

Yup. I've heard rumors that ABC might pick ER up.

from where? i use to love er. but it stopped being good years ago. its worn out its welcome mat. and given abc's track record with recent programming, i doubt this would happen. and i hope for er's sake, they don't. let it ride off into the sunset after 15 years!!!

I have a couple years worth on the DVRs that I never got around to watching. Same for DH. Need to go thru them now, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)