Erin Andrews was "Peeped" at Hotel

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
ESPN sportscaster Erin Andrews was the target of a peephole pervert who surreptitiously shot a video of her walking around her hotel room naked -- and posted it on the Internet.

Andrews' lawyer, Marshall B. Grossman, confirmed yesterday she was "surreptitiously videotaped" while "in the privacy of her hotel room."

"Although the perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified, she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material," Grossman said.

Creepy story....

ESPN REPORTED ERIN ANDREWS CAUGHT NAKED ON CAMERA THROUGH HOTEL ROOM PEEP HOLE - New York Post

Be careful when trying to find this video!
Erin Andrews tape used to spread virus | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

The prospect of a tape of ESPN reporter Erin Andrews undressing in her hotel room is being used to spread a computer virus, according to sophos.com.

Reid Cherner at usatoday.com posts this morning that Web pages are being put up with claims of links to the tape. However, the link to "footage" actually releases a virus into your computer system.

Oh, and heres a picture, so the thread will no longer be "useless." In all honesty, I can't stand Erin Andrews. I think that she has set back women who want to do legitimate sports broadcasting about 20 years.

erin-andrews-dancing-with-the-stars1.jpg

Be careful when trying to find this video!
Erin Andrews tape used to spread virus | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Oh, and heres a picture, so the thread will no longer be "useless." In all honesty, I can't stand Erin Andrews. I think that she has set back women who want to do legitimate sports broadcasting about 20 years.

Just curious. How has Erin Andrews "set woman sportscasters back?" Because she is pretty? She's not the one exploiting herself, it's everyone else touting her looks.

And btw, that picture you posted looks nothing like Erin Andrews. Can you confirm that's actually her? I didn't think she ever posed in any risque photo shoots before....

Last edited:
Just curious. How has Erin Andrews "set woman sportscasters back?" Because she is pretty? She's not the one exploiting herself, it's everyone else touting her looks.

I totally agree....with you HD. BUT, I am sure both ESPN AND Erin have used her sexuality to boost up her viewership when she has been on the sidelines. MEN AND WOMEN have.....

...I feel bad for her family, I mean how you like to find out your daughter is naked floating around somewhere on the internet...?

I totally agree....with you HD. BUT, I am sure both ESPN AND Erin have used her sexuality to boost up her viewership when she has been on the sidelines. MEN AND WOMEN have.....

...I feel bad for her family, I mean how you like to find out your daughter is naked floating around somewhere on the internet...?

Bad for her and bad for her family you're right. She's been violated by a pervert. How creepy is it to imagine a hole in a hotel room, where you think you're in complete privacy, only to realize someone can be watching you? Creepy.

Sad story indeed. I would hate to know that I, or someone I was close to, was violated like that by a worthless lowlife pervert

That's a reality in the TV world. Attractive people, both men and woman have the edge. Ugly people go to radio. With that said, Erin has the talent to go with her looks. She is very knowledgeable. In her case, it's not like she's just a pretty face ditz. Erin know's her stuff.

That's a reality in the TV world. Attractive people, both men and woman have the edge. Ugly people go to radio. With that said, Erin has the talent to go with her looks. She is very knowledgeable. In her case, it's not like she's just a pretty face ditz. Erin know's her stuff.
I agree. I have always been impressed with her and the way she does her job. The nice view is a good bonus for us:D

Isn't it her fault though? If she was in a hotel room, naked, with the drapes open... I mean some common sense would tell you to close the drapes right? Which floor was she on? Could you see her from the pool? Who is she going to sue, does she know the perp? Too little information.

Isn't it her fault though? If she was in a hotel room, naked, with the drapes open... I mean some common sense would tell you to close the drapes right? Which floor was she on? Could you see her from the pool? Who is she going to sue, does she know the perp? Too little information.

No, it wasn't her fault. She was in a bathroom. A small fiber optics camera was inserted into a tiny "key hole" in the wall.

And no, the perp hasn't been determined yet. Authorities are investigating.

My wife went on an Erin Andrews tirade this morning. She told me that Andrews was in FHM magazine. Using google image this morning. I couldn't find anything. There are lots of bikini pics out there, which I am not even sure are her (like the one above). I will retract the part about setting women back 20 years. I do find her (and almost all sideline reporters) annoying as hell though.

No, it wasn't her fault. She was in a bathroom. A small fiber optics camera was inserted into a tiny "key hole" in the wall.

And no, the perp hasn't been determined yet. Authorities are investigating.

Actually, the video was shot through the peephole of the hotel room door, it's a shot of the main room. the drapes of the room were also open. There are eight total loops of video altogether. They show Erin searching in her luggage, using a curling iron and listening to her ipod(and sorta dancing) all totally nude.

And if you have to ask I invoked rule number three, don't believe what you are told...double check.

Personally, I hope they throw the book at this scumbag!!!!

This is someone's daughter.....................how disgusting! :mad:

Totally agree!! :up

In fact, when Erin is on the sidelines reporting, I listen...........and NOT because she's another pretty face. She has more credibility than that.

While it shouldn't have happened you do have to kind of expect stuff like this to eventually happen.....don't you?

While it shouldn't have happened you do have to kind of expect stuff like this to eventually happen.....don't you?

Can't say I ever worried about somebody "peeping" me at a hotel. what kind of picture can you get through a peep hole? I can barely identify anybody from the right side of the hole.

OK wait a second what does that mean, exactly? Why should it eventually happen? My boyfriend and I were in a hotel two weeks ago in Baltimore, I don't EXPECT any video of me naked (or doing anything else! :eek: :D) to pop up anywhere.

Why should this happen to Erin Andrews? :confused:

Sandra

I saw the video, while she has a beautiful body no different than any other nude woman i've seen I felt sick after watching it, I hope they find the bastard.

Actually, the video was shot through the peephole of the hotel room door, it's a shot of the main room. the drapes of the room were also open. There are eight total loops of video altogether. They show Erin searching in her luggage, using a curling iron and listening to her ipod(and sorta dancing) all totally nude.

And if you have to ask I invoked rule number three, don't believe what you are told...double check.

And whats wrong with that, being in your OWN room, doing what ever you want, your suppose to be in privacy .... curtains open, big deal, it could have been the 27th floor.

The curtains being open had nothing to do with it, you just said the video was from the door of the main room.

I just made an oberservation that the curtains were open as well.

Actually if you do watch the videos one thing that does comes across is that Erin is infatuated with her naked body...again just an obeservation.

But this isn't the first time something like this has happened to Erin, while she was covering a USC game last year a guy with a cell phone was recording video of her while then USC LB Rey Malauga came from behind her and imitated "doing her doggy style". Everyone around her, including the ESPN/ABC crew was laughing and Erin had a "what" expression about it. Only after the video was leaked on the net did Erin find out about it and Rey then apologized.

The point that is to be made is that if you have the crown jewels out in the open of your car, even if you lock your car, your making yourself a target to be a victim of crime.
KEEP YOUR CROWN JEWELS COVERED UP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts