Erin Andrews was "Peeped" at Hotel

Actually if you do watch the videos one thing that does comes across is that Erin is infatuated with her naked body...

Nothing wrong with that.

The point that is to be made is that if you have the crown jewels out in the open of your car, even if you lock your car, your making yourself a target to be a victim of crime.

This was in the PRIVACY of your OWN hotel room, not flaunted at the pool....

Actually if you do watch the videos one thing that does comes across is that Erin is infatuated with her naked body...

Nothing wrong with that.

The point that is to be made is that if you have the crown jewels out in the open of your car, even if you lock your car, your making yourself a target to be a victim of crime.

This was in the PRIVACY of your OWN hotel room, not flaunted at the pool....
Exactly! She was in the private. If she wants to walk around nude, then that is her right. She also should be able to do it without worrying about some low life trying to film it. She did NOTHING wrong here.

Exactly! She was in the private. If she wants to walk around nude, then that is her right. She also should be able to do it without worrying about some low life trying to film it. She did NOTHING wrong here.

She did absolutely NOTHING wrong....and I totally agree. BUT.....JIMBO makes a great point....I mean yeah, if you leave a wallet with a few hundreds sticking out of it sitting in the front seat of a locked car....NO ONE has the right to steal. But sooner or later....someone WILL because leaving that wallet there is not very smart.

...here is another thing, MAYBE...just MAYBE, the night/s before she did the same thing...get to the hotel, walk around naked..so on and so forth. Someone JUST HAPPEN see how comfortable she was doing it and decided to take a chance to see IF SHE DOES IT AGAIN...:eek: I mean seriously, you have a better chance of hitting the lottery for a few million bucks than just RANDOMLY sticking a little camera in a peep hole and JUST HAPPEN to get Erin Andrews walking around naked all over her hotel room.:rolleyes:

Can't say I ever worried about somebody "peeping" me at a hotel. what kind of picture can you get through a peep hole? I can barely identify anybody from the right side of the hole.

OK wait a second what does that mean, exactly? Why should it eventually happen? My boyfriend and I were in a hotel two weeks ago in Baltimore, I don't EXPECT any video of me naked (or doing anything else! :eek: :D) to pop up anywhere.

Why should this happen to Erin Andrews? :confused:

Sandra

Neither one of you are celebrities and that's my point. If you are in the spotlight you have to expect stuff like this and take precautions. Every time I am in a hotel room I ALWAYS close the curtains when I am going to change clothes. I know the video was from a key hole and that was never expected to be a problem, but I guess now she knows not to go nude in the middle of her room.

Neither one of you are celebrities and that's my point. If you are in the spotlight you have to expect stuff like this and take precautions. Every time I am in a hotel room I ALWAYS close the curtains when I am going to change clothes. I know the video was from a key hole and that was never expected to be a problem, but I guess now she knows not to go nude in the middle of her room.

This why I NOW think that she might have done this earlier....and then he/she decided to try to catch her. I mean what are the chances of you know that a hot woman would be staying there AND walk around naked unless he saw something before.

It is no different than a burgurler scoping out a victim....

What do you expect her to do, never take a shower or change clothes? People have to undress and when you are in a hotel room there aren't alot of locations to choose from. Being a celebrity is not the point. Like someone said previously, it's not like she was laying nude by the pool in camera shot of the papparazi. She was in what was supposed to be a private hotel room. It should be the same as been in the privacy of her own home.

This why I NOW think that she might have done this earlier....and then he/she decided to try to catch her. I mean what are the chances of you know that a hot woman would be staying there AND walk around naked unless he saw something before.

It is no different than a burgurler scoping out a victim....

I agree with you, but that doesn't make it any less wrong. It actually makes it creepier in my opinion to think that this perv had been just watching her over and over. She should be able to go nude in her room every day if she wants, that is her right.

What do you expect her to do, never take a shower or change clothes? People have to undress and when you are in a hotel room there aren't alot of locations to choose from. Being a celebrity is not the point. Like someone said previously, it's not like she was laying nude by the pool in camera shot of the papparazi. She was in what was supposed to be a private hotel room. It should be the same as been in the privacy of her own home.
I agree, although I do get Bryans point. This is more likely to happen because she is a celebrity, and she might want to take precautions. It does not make it right though. Celebrities are people too, and should be afforded the same privacy any of the rest of us would demand. The low life scum that did this should be jailed, IF he is ever found.

I agree with you, but that doesn't make it any less wrong. It actually makes it creepier in my opinion to think that this perv had been just watching her over and over. She should be able to go nude in her room every day if she wants, that is her right.

And I agree 100% with it should be her right. BUUUUTTTTTT..... you HAVE to be smart enough to think that IF you are a celebrity, you should NOT be prancing around naked in a hotel.

I agree, although I do get Bryans point. This is more likely to happen because she is a celebrity, and she might want to take precautions. It does not make it right though. Celebrities are people too, and should be afforded the same privacy any of the rest of us would demand. The low life scum that did this should be jailed, IF he is ever found.

I get Bryan's point too. However, it isn't more likely to happen just because she is celebrity though. It is because she's hot. If she were buck-toothed and weighed 200 lbs. no one would be trying to film her nude...

I get Bryan's point too. However, it isn't more likely to happen just because she is celebrity though. It is because she's hot. If she were buck-toothed and weighed 200 lbs. no one would be trying to film her nude...
I think it is because she is hot AND a celebrity.

Well yeah, that was my point. I was just saying it isn't because she's a celebrity alone... It's because she's a hot celebrity. But she shouldn't be targeted for being a beautiful successful woman.
Should not, I agree. She should have the same privacy as anyone else.

But it does make a difference, otherwise nobody would be trying it. Don't you think?

I mean I am not saying it is right at all. He is a creep in the lowest sense of the word.

Yes it is creepier.

Yes, exactly my point.

It is more likely to happen because she is a celebrity though.

Well yeah, that was my point. I was just saying it isn't because she's a celebrity alone... It's because she's a hot celebrity. But she shouldn't be targeted for being a beautiful successful woman.

You are right that is shouldn't happen, but it does. Plain and simple it does.

You are right that is shouldn't happen, but it does. Plain and simple it does.

I think ALOT of these celebrities...ESPECIALLY athletes, leaves themselves WIDE OPEN for all kinds of trouble because they WANNA "average joes" like you and me, but they seem to forget that the moment their annual salary is splashed all over the media....that is all done and gone.

I've been trying not to chime in.....BUT....

Some of these comments are absolutely disgusting. Talk about blaming the VICTIM. She should take precautions?!?! Are you kidding? Britney Spears should "take precautions" by wearing underwear when she's wearing a short skirt. Erin Andrews was naked in a hotel bathroom. Should she get out of the shower wearing a towel because its reasonable for her to assume she's being filmed through a keyhole? Give me a break.

I've been trying not to chime in.....BUT....

Some of these comments are absolutely disgusting. Talk about blaming the VICTIM. She should take precautions?!?! Are you kidding? Britney Spears should "take precautions" by wearing underwear when she's wearing a short skirt. Erin Andrews was naked in a hotel bathroom. Should she get out of the shower wearing a towel because its reasonable for her to assume she's being filmed through a keyhole? Give me a break.

:upAMEN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts