Erin Andrews was "Peeped" at Hotel

Salsa, may I interject here?

You are very contradictory here with your stance on Erin Andrews. With every Sports Scandal that has broken recently, you have been sticking to the "wait until further evidence has been released" to form an opinion stance. And that's fine. However, the ONE scandal you are completely ignoring that stance and thinking there is a conspiracy theory is with Erin Andrews. Why, I dunno, but that's your opinion. But when Sandra called you out on it, you ignored it and answered her statement with another question. You have to admit that you are contradicting yourself here.

My comment has NOTHING to do with the scandal and just questioning WHY now? And WHAT GOOD is going on Oprah gonna do but REMIND people what happened..... Not asking for some investigation....

Remember the atmosphere she works in.....what happened to her was terrible and it was starting to be forgotten....NOW, it will freshen it up a bit and will be fresh in the minds of the 60,000 plus fans(ALOT OF THEM drunk 20 year olds) that she will be seeing every weekend...and screaming all kinds of stuff.

Maybe it's me...but wouldn't you want it to go away??!! Let the police do their stuff behind the scenes....there is NOTHING good that will come out of coming out on Oprah. If it's therapy, wouldn't going to a therapist PRIVATELY one-on-one be better....??!! You go on Oprah to make sure EVERYONE knows...not the opposite.

I wanna know FROM HER, Sandra....what good does SHE think will come out of this...

But thanks again for interjecting and getting wrong what I was questioning.;)

I wanna know FROM HER, Sandra....what good does SHE think will come out of this...

Her Sandra thinks Erin Andrews has every right to go on Oprah if she so chooses.

And we're all waiting until the thorough investigation happens anyway...you are the only one who is farting away about her motives. Most guys are just happy for ANY reason to watch Erin Andrews on TV...except you, of course. ;)

Sandra

Oprah's geared towards middle aged women. Maybe she can educate the viewers on how to be more aware of their surroundings, because if not, some Perv might PEEP you!

Her Sandra thinks Erin Andrews has every right to go on Oprah if she so chooses.

And we're all waiting until the thorough investigation happens anyway...you are the only one who is farting away about her motives. Most guys are just happy for ANY reason to watch Erin Andrews on TV...except you, of course. ;)

Sandra

:what:what:what:what:what

LMAO....I am speechless....really.

In all my time that I have been in this on this site, I have had people call me all kinds of names...because of political stance on certain issues...but never have I come close to putting someone on ignore....except you. Wow!

Whatever Sandra....whatever.....:rolleyes:

Well at least we stopped blaming Erin Andrews for not being responsible enough to cover up in her own hotel room. :D

Sandra

LMAO!! Wait....you think I have blamed her for not covering up? Am I reading this correctly?

Yeah, you did...

Originally Posted by Mrs-MSmith198025
She should be able to go nude in her room every day if she wants, that is her right.

And I agree 100% with it should be her right. BUUUUTTTTTT..... you HAVE to be smart enough to think that IF you are a celebrity, you should NOT be prancing around naked in a hotel.

Sandra

Yeah, you did...

Sandra

What a WONDERFUL twist of words....NOWHERE does it say....It is HER FAULT this happened.

My statement is, you SHOULD BE AWARE of your surroundings.....NO does it say, it's your fault....:rolleyes:

But hey, that is your usual MO....TRY to twist words around so that you look good....

...you amaze me sometimes....you simply do....

What a WONDERFUL twist of words....NOWHERE does it say....It is HER FAULT this happened.

My statement is, you SHOULD BE AWARE of your surroundings.....NO does it say, it's your fault....:rolleyes:

But hey, that is your usual MO....TRY to twist words around so that you look good....

Sorry, but you just contradicted yourself. I didn't have to twist anything. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Alright... who dealt it?!

ani_cartman-fart.gif

The only twisting I see is from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts