Erin Andrews was "Peeped" at Hotel

IMO, I think it was foolish on ESPN's part to make such a big deal about this video. From what I could gather, the video didn't even identify the woman as Andrews. I will admit that after hearing all the press I went looking for the video and watched it. Chances are I would never know this video existed if it wasn't for all the press about it. And even if I did stumble upon it, there was no way you could tell it was Andrews.

I downloaded it too because of all of the hubub. It's just an ultra-blurry video of some naked woman doing her hair. I can't imagine how it ever caught on on the internet or how Andrews was ever identified, unless the perv who make the video did the identification. I totally agree that none of us would know about this much less have seen it if not for ESPN.

That leads me to wonder if they made their legal statement for free publicity?!?

Last edited:
I wonder if she has a book coming out (that would explain the need for publicity)

Or even a new show with her as the star.
I doubt it. If that was the case why is ESPN basically ignoring the Roethlisberger story?? Ben is supposed to be on Shaq's ABC show next month and his story sounds like it would do wonders for the ratings. :rolleyes:

I doubt it. If that was the case why is ESPN basically ignoring the Roethlisberger story?? Ben is supposed to be on Shaq's ABC show next month and his story sounds like it would do wonders for the ratings. :rolleyes:
A beautiful woman in the nude attracts viewers. A man being accused of rape detracts viewers.

Lots of people who probably never heard of Erin Andrews now have due to the video.

FOX NEWS, Bill O'Reilly reported this according to Erin Andrews' "people/lawyer"...this has happened "a couple of times".

....WHO was it that said that it was my imagination that she is possily being stalked??!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Erin Andrews Peephole Tape : Erin Andrews Peephole Video Shown by Bill O’Reilly With Lame Excuse

Where in that article does it say her 'people/lawyer' said this has happened 'a couple of times'??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wow, this is a stretch even for the dancing king of hyperbole. Inserting quotes where no quote exists? Shame.

Like when you said 'Cosmo agrees with me'...even though he said the opposite of you. :rolleyes:

You are too funny. :D :D :D

Sandra

Where in that article does it say her 'people/lawyer' said this has happened 'a couple of times'??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wow, this is a stretch even for the dancing king of hyperbole. Inserting quotes where no quote exists? Shame.

Like when you said 'Cosmo agrees with me'...even though he said the opposite of you. :rolleyes:

You are too funny. :D :D :D

Sandra

WATCH THE VIDEO!

Damn....:rolleyes:

This is a reporter saying it 'may have happened to her twice.' Which means it also may not have happened to her twice. Hardly supports your 'he was probably stalking her' theory. :rolleyes:

Sandra

I guess sometimes you really can't make a horse drink when you lead them to water....:rolleyes:

As ALWAYS, you are right and everyone else is wrong......:haha:haha:haha

I don't know about stalked, but I do believe it could be someone who travels with her. Which I guess it's plausible that they may have a thing for her.

let's say it IS....how is that not considered stalking....?:confused:

Why are you so hung up that she was stalked? Maybe she was. Maybe she wasn't. Who knows? Not me, not you, not any of us. One day the whole story may come out and we can stop interjecting all of our little theories.

Right now they're just theories....;)

Sandra

Why are you so hung up that she was stalked? Maybe she was. Maybe she wasn't. Who knows? Not me, not you, not any of us. One day the whole story may come out and we can stop interjecting all of our little theories.

Right now they're just theories....;)

Sandra

And why are so hung up on trying to prove me wrong on that she is being stalked? So far, both common sense and other details heavily lean on someone possibly(there still is no CONCRETE proof) stalking her...hell, even some in the media who have a ton more knowledge about the sitaution than you are I, are insinuating the same thing. Nobody HERE that has posted has completely ruled it out either.

...or maybe you are just going out of your way to try to disagree with everything I say just to be this nagging little mosquito that won't fly away....:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)