Erractic HD GUI behavior

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shadyrest59

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I'm trying an RBR right now, but this Guide has been acting crazy for the last few days.

I'm using an HR21-700

The guide has been extremely slow and goes to random channels when trying to navigate it. Just yesterday my wife was trying to record something in the guide on one channel and the REC icon popped up on a channel two slots above.

This morning I was trying to go to the golf channel and when I page down to it and hit it, it went to the NFL network the first time, the tennis channel the second time and the third I had it went to the NBA channel. I had to channel up twice to get to the Golf channel. It seems like a minor complaint yeah. but it's rather annoying.

What made me RBR the thing was I was trying to go to ESPN and the thing went to the Style network. I said screw this and hit the red button. I'm waiting to see what it does now.

Has anyone else had this problem?

yes I saw slow and sluggish behavior on my R22 (which is basically a HR21 that can be used on SD only accounts)

Hit a channel number and it "thinks" about it then finally changes. I was watching a program recorded and hit stop. Got the screen where it normally gives you the options to delete, record all, etc"...but just a black screen for almost 9 seconds. I did do a RBR a couple days ago and that seemed to fix it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)