Error #004

?Sa?dma???

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2006
The past four days my 622 has had this error #004 (to change channel press up or down) screen pop up 5 or 6 times per day. When I select ok it returns to the channel I was watching but it sure is becoming annoying. Anyone else having this problem. ?

The past four days my 622 has had this error #004 (to change channel press up or down) screen pop up 5 or 6 times per day. When I select ok it returns to the channel I was watching but it sure is becoming annoying. Anyone else having this problem. ?

Yes after the last software uprade to L616. I had to unplug the receiver and leave it unplugged for a half hour or so. All was well after that or at least has been thus far.

We had this problem last night while trying to watch Lost - no problems so far today. The last time this happened - a couple of months ago - it seemed to happen while trying to record something while watching something. I finally lost patience and went OTA with my TV tuner to finish Lost.

Whatever the problem is I hope it is fixed quickly.

Ok...... I unplugged the 622 for half an hour and that seems to have solved my problem (crosses fingers) Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Ok...... I unplugged the 622 for half an hour and that seems to have solved my problem (crosses fingers) Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Windows is not driving these DVRs but they still respond to the same corrective measures!

Warm Reboot - hold the power button in on the receiver for at least 10 seconds.
Cold Reboot - unplug the receiver for 15 to 20 minutes and replug.

Seems to solve lots of problems. Go figure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts